17. That's A Command?✔️

T A J R O M A E ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

"Mek wi do the video fast nuh mon cause dem snack yer a tempt me," Kasi whines as she pouts her lips.

I feel your pain sis.

All my favorite snacks are here and I can't eat them because we don't do the video as yet.

"Nuh true," I smile, thinking about devouring these snacks after the video.

For some reason I feel watched and it's making me a little uncomfortable.

Ignoring it, I move my eyes to the side. Just in time to find Zai's mom enjoying the view at the doorway.

She greets us.

"Mi just a watch unuh, mi soon give unuh privacy," she says and we laugh telling her it's okay.

Zahira hands her phone to Nizhaé as she picks up her basket to demonstrate how she wants us to walk in.

"We basically a act like we just a reach?" I ask feeling excited.

I'm too excited.

Mi need fi guh sekkle miself..

"Yeah unuh go hold up the basket like this and walk in," Zai walks in with the basket and we nod.

Without waiting for Zahira to say another word, Kasi grabs up her red basket, walking out.

"The camera ready?"she ask from the hallway then Zai's mom gives us a more realistic idea that we end up working with.

Her idea is to walk in the house from outside instead of entering from the hallway.

And it makes so much more sense.

"We want it look authentic enuh," her mom smiles with the phone in her hand.

We hype up each other as we model in and pose with our food baskets in our hand.

It's a color slumber party.

Where we decide to wear silk pajamas with a basket of snacks to match with our clothes.

Zai is dressed in pink, Nizhaé is dressed in green, Kasi is dressed in red and I'm wearing purple.

Oh...

...and she's wearing yellow.

If I pred out essi, the girl in my head laughs.

We gawk over the video before we walk to the room to start the games.

Being mindful of the upcoming pillow fight I grab a firm pillow after feeling on the others.

I test it on my legs, thinking of adding something inside to make it a little more rigid.

But what?

My eyes scans the room and my eyes lands on a clutch bag.