52. "Perfect Pick"✔️

Nov 16th
Wednesday, 12:29pm

Nov 16thWednesday, 12:29pm

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

The twins didn't come to school yesterday making me wonder what happened. I don't bother to ask Zahira though. Even though it made me a little curious.

And let me say it for you...you want to see Zahir.

I smile inwardly at that thought and avert my eyes to my friends taking pictures of themselves in their Jersey.

Rushawn matching Zahira while they put on a façade like they aren't checking out each other. Hmm. So this is what you guys used to trick us.

There's no way you could tell they're a couple.

"So you just a go sit down and watch and you look so good?" Kasi ask me when they're done taking pictures.

I giggle and stand to my feet before I say, "Girl...mi tired. Yuh know how late me go home?"

"You go party too?" Akelia questions as she pulls down her Germany blouse.

Instinctively I stop smiling and say, "No."

"Oh, a cause mi never see yuh last night a Zhaé party." Was she looking for me?

I expect these questions from Zahira.

When I got home last night, I charged my phone and went straight to bed. I didn't see Zahir's missed calls until I was on my way to school.

And it was too late to return his call.

"Mi never go a nuh party," I simply say and she sits on the teacher's desk, swinging her black socks balenciaga with her small eyes gawking outside.

Hmm..

I can hear girls outside throwing compliments and instantly know who it is. 1Mr. Deh-Wid-Everybody.

I won't lie though..

I'm a little excited because I haven't seen him for a full day yesterday. And I still haven't seen him since I've got here.

"Arite where mi a take it?" I ask, pretending to be oblivious of his presence. Kasi doesn't hear me though since she's leering outside too.

"Big dawg," she whispers.

I look down at my custom Alexander McQueen that Aisha bought for me.

Everyone has been complimenting me about them.

My left shoe has a splash design on the heel tab with Brazil colors. While the right has a Brazilian flag on the side. It's so cute. Especially with my gold anklets hugging my ankles.