8. "Rémy & Candies"✔️

Oct 1st
Saturday | 8:25am.

T A J R O M A E ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

"Because mi feel like mi a guh put one in a your belly

"Because mi feel like mi a guh put one in a your belly.'

Is the first thing that comes to my mind the second my eyes flutters open.

Literally.

And not only that but it was the last thing on my mind before I went to bed.

In all honesty...it's bad.

Especially if I'm not the first thing on his mind when he woke up this morning. The thought of that being the case is a little embarrassing.

My face flushes.

Heaving a sigh, I tap my bonnet before I rub my eyes.

The bwoy naav no right fi have mi like this..

And his words..

They didn't have to be so raw yet so pleasing to the ears. They literally had me in a chokehold. And they still do. Even now.

Bwoy..

Zahir.

Somuu bout you.

A heavy sigh escapes my lips while a dampened smile flickers across my face.

"I need to avoid you," I mutter.

Let's see how that goes..

The sound of birds chirping outside causes me to avert my eyes to the clock. It's just 8am. I need to get this room back organized.

Stifling a yawn I slide off the bed, tucking the sheets in the headboard before I neatly fold my clothes, putting them in the closet.

Then I straighten the room and sweep out the few dust particles that are visible on the floor.

Sometimes I wonder if I have OCD..

Of course not but I've always been a clean freak.

Wait..