26. Red Ink✔️

T A J R O M A E ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

Unsure of how to feel I take a deep breath.

With my mouth close.

"Nobody no suppose to in a the class," she glances at her watch then meets his stare again.

"Mi know," he retorts, voice dry. "That alone you fawud fi say?"

She breathes.

"No Mr. Shaw send me up here for you," she tells him and I use the time to get off the desk and straighten my uniform.

"Dem ready now," she adds and Zahir turns to me.

"Taj," he calls and my eyes finds his. Behind him, Zahira is leaning against the door with her eyes focused on the ground. I guess to avoid looking at us.

"Yes?" my voice comes out soft.

"Mi affi leave now," his hands drops to my waist, then to my ass before he grabs a handful of it.

"Okay," I say, feeling awkward because of his sister's presence.

You sound shy all of a sudden.

I breathe.

His hands loosens from my ass, moves up to my side and tightens as he embraces me, just before pecking my cheeks.

I feel his hot breath against my neck, then his soft lips gently sucking on my skin. I inhale as his distinctive scent envelops me. It's so pleasing to my nostrils.

He trails his kisses to my ear and gently bite my earlobe.

"Mi a go win the game fi you yer?" he huskily says and it has a wicked effect on me though I'm positive I wasn't the only person to hear it.

Instantly heat crawls up my cheeks, tingles rushes to my core and the momentum of my heart quickens. Curious of Zai's reaction I look at her and she's staring with an unreadable expression.

What Zahir says next makes her eyebrows raise in shock.

"Mi confident mi a win enuh so start think from now wah a go gwaan fi the killa," he's so daring.

'No filter?'

He doesn't know that term.

My cheeks involuntarily rises due to his unfiltered words and lustful stare.

If I could stop myself from blushing I would.

Unfortunately I can't.

"Man serious enuh," he says in third person and ironically smiles.

He pulls away and turns to his sister.

"A mi woman enuh," he tells her and I wish he'd stop. Ugh! Can this get anymore awkward?