86. "De León"✔️

Back to the Present.

Make sure you vote🤍

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

Continuation..

"...go with your Justine. I'll focus on myself," I roll my eyes and walk out on the brink of tears.

"Taj?" his raspy voice calls from behind. I don't answer. I scamper to my door and feel him yank my arm, just before I'm spun around to face him.

He slams me into the wall, makes a step closer and lower his face dangerously close to my earlobe.

"Neva yer mi a call yuh?" his hot breath fans my neck.

It's the only thing I can focus on. The raspiness of his voice is the perfect mechanism to make me soaking wet in a split second and increase the heartbeat between my thighs.

It never fails..

Because I'm throbbing uncontrollably like a mad woman.

I-

Weren't you mad at him literally five seconds ago?

I'm still shattered. It's just the way my body reacts to him. I hate it.

"You nuh move on Zahir?"I ask, ignoring my thoughts. I tried my best to sound as unaffected as I possibly could but failed miserably.

"Move on from wah?" his voice so low and husky. It tantalizes me.

"Just excuse," I say fighting the way I feel. I move around him-Well, I tried. He moves in my direction and pin me to the wall.

"Move on from wah Taj?"he repeats as his midnight eyes dips and stares into mine intensely.

Jesus send help!

My eyes averts to my room.

I'd rather stare at anything else but him. He's torturing me without even knowing-or maybe he does?

"You have a woman mi nuh wah inna the miggle a dat," I mutter, feeling painfully shy.

I feel his hand glide my side, then he squeezes my ass and close the space between us.

"Leave me alone nuh," I say as I try to push him off me.

"Why you a jump to conclusions b?" his grip tightens as he sinks his teeth in his bottom lip.