53. "You & Me"✔️

Double update, I've spent a while on them. Please make me feel appreciated. Vote & comment.

Nov 19th
Saturday, 10:30 am

Nov 19thSaturday, 10:30 am

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

I place my hand around his torso from behind with my face at his side, admiring him as I make a selfie video in the mirror in our matching fendi robes.

I'm so short comparing to him.

An idea comes to me and I rest the phone on the vanity and get behind him. I hug him tight, tugging on his robe knot with my face pressed against his back.

As he leans over brushing his teeth, I playfully grind on him with my bottom lip trapped in my mouth. His height makes it a little difficult.

"Weh yaw do?" he ask and I can tell he's smiling. I move my head to the side with a serious but sexy face. Trying my hardest to emulate his erotic face expression in the mirror.

 Trying my hardest to emulate his erotic face expression in the mirror

He realizes what I'm doing and throw his head back with a laugh. The pleasing sound fills the bathroom and puts a warm smile on my face.

"You a laugh?" I say with a laugh. Ironically.

He picks up his charcoal soap before asking me to sing for him. My cheeks heats up. I always feel like this when I'm asked to sing.

"Acapella too.." he challenges.

I snicker. "That's no biggie," I make sure telling him in a conceited tone though I'm not as confident right now.

Fake it til you make it* Riri's voice.

"And mi nuh easy fi please. So make mi hear you," he sounds almost sure I'm one of those bathroom singers.

If yo know yo know..

I playfully glare at his head, noticing how pretty his hair is. It's loosen with the front grabbed in two, taking the hair from his face; showing off his taper fade more.