64. "I Don't Get It"✔️

Jan 3rd
Tuesday, 11:45pm

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

"Okay ladies, how was our full body massage?" The owner, Maria ask as she escorts us to the next section for our facial.

"It was good," Mommy and I say in unison and laugh when we notice that we 'jinx' ourselves.

Today I decided to treat her since the updated timetable makes Tuesday and Fridays my days offs from school.

Yes, I said day offs.

Arite lady..

Adam & Eve Spa has been so great to us. We've already done our full body massage, pedicure and manicure.

And now we're on to our facial-and I couldn't be more excited.

Mi just love it here!

"Hey welcome," Kimberly greets and we respond warmly.

She tells us that she's our facial specialist for the day and gives us a list with the types of facials that she offers.

We settled with Classic facial and she prepares it perfectly. While her assistant, Sierra does my mother's face mask.

"It feels so good," mommy is excited.

"Right," my smile grows and Kimberly chuckles proudly.

Then she checks to see if her assistant's performance is satisfying. I'm assuming it is when she adds chilled cucumber slides on our eyes.

I feel so tranquillized..

"In 15 minutes the face mask will be removed," I hear Kimberly say.

"Okay," mommy almost whisper.

"Do you guys do Vsteam here? I'd like to have that on my next appointment," I tell them.

I've done some research that it helps with Endometriosis.

"Yes we do offer that," Kimberly responds.

"Okay. I'd like to use my products for the steam though.." I try.

"Well we'd have to ask Maria," she retorts.

"Okay."

During our wait my mother's phone rings annoyingly in my ear.