47. "Sweet Threat"✔️

Z  A  H   I  Rᴢᴀʜɪʀ

Z A H I R
ᴢᴀʜɪʀ

"Yuh nuh need fi vex enuh cas a the same thing yuh basically a do," Taj reasons. I don't care what she has to say.

Rushawn cyaa deh wid mi sister.

I know Taj has a brother and I know my sister didn't want us together. But that's the thing, I'm Zahir-I get what I want.

And some man just nah guh have my luck.

Narcissist, the voice in my head coughs.

And I don't give a shit.

Rushawn and I are the closest in our friend group. Besides my best friend Aden who sometimes gets jealous because of the way we roll.

So I know how he is..

We meds the same.

We get in these girl's head and tell them what we know they want to hear. Then get a knock off them and bounce.

We have a player book with a list of names-most times of new girls then we'd give each other a deadline.

While others would take a week or days I'd take an hour or a day max.

Out of the friend group; Rushawn and I are the most successful when it comes to that.

Who he didn't get were the ones I've already slept with-who of course got paranoid about us.

I don't even know how I managed to fall in love with Taj when these are the things I've been doing..

And the type of person I am.

"Yuh deeven a answer me," she argues, her bright brown eyes piercing me as she waits for my response.

I hiss.

"Rushawn a user, him cyaa deh wid mi sister," I say, thinking of how hypocritical I seem.

Pree how pot out yer a cuss kettle..

Still nuh care.

Taj narrows her gaze at me.

"So you never used to do dem suhm deh too? That a if yuh nuh still a dweet!" she says and roll her eyes, reminding me of Jade.

I'm a player and Taj doesn't know this. But she's a win girl who I-Zahir Jacobs have fell in love with.

I don't know how I made it happen even when I'm breaking the code. But I've done the same with Diamond.