48. "Sun Up.." ✔️

Nov 8th
Tuesday, 4:30 pm

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

My day has been going good until now. He's so annoying. Even after ignoring him the entire day, leaving my classes extra early just to avoid him he finds his way here.

In my room.

While my mother is sitting on the veranda and my sister, her man and Ocean are in the living room. Well, that's what I thought until I hear Aisha's voice at the door.

She's laughing as we trip and fall on the bed. He holds me down, pin my hands above my head and lean down on me. His crotch directly on my ass.

"A cyaa unuh say unuh lef enuh," Aisha laughs.

The moment he tries to respond to her I use it to my advantage and nudge him so hard his strong grip loosens in a heartbeat. His lips twisting in a grimace as I roll over.

My face is distorted in frustration as I burn holes through his head. Then through gritted teeth I say, "Come out a me room."

He moves closer clearly not fazed and I grab my teddy bear and hurl it at him. Suddenly something falls with a thud. My eyes darts to the floor-oops not the vibrator.

And of course Aisha erupts in laughter. This is entertainment to her. So funny.

Zahir on the other hand has a long lasting straight face. He had it since he got here.

Instead of drowning in the embarrassment I pick it up and feel a painful sensation in my arms. His slender fingers are sinked in my skin as he holds me tightly.

I shove him and we start fighting. Again.

It's more of a holding over in a firm grip while we argue and stumble around in the room kind of fight. No punches or hard blows to any vital parts of our bodies.

"Nosah mommy come look yer!" Aisha calls. Her voice filled with amazement.

I reach up to his head and grip his hair in a fist as he pushes me up against the wall.

Ouuu.

This is the sexiest fight I've ever seen in my 17 years of being in existence.

Not funny Ms. Subconscious.

It is, she giggles annoyingly.