54. "Not Giving Adall"✔️

Nov 30th
Wednesday, 1:30 pm

Nov 30thWednesday, 1:30 pm

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

It's been over a week since our getaway and lord knows how much I miss it. These past days at school haven't been schooling adall.

End of year exams are just around the corner. Literally, five days from now and mi nuh start study all now.

Wah mi aguh do inna di exam dem?

Mussi look pan it.

Yuh nuh dat bad, the girl in my head laughs.

I breathe heavily and walk out with Zai next to me. I skim the timetable with my face twisted in annoyance.

Avery Powell just handed one to me after telling me to share with Zahira.

Irritating right?

"Which exam yuh have Monday?" Zai questions. I glance at the paper again and spot Communication Studies.

The moment I tell her, her smile grows widely.

"Yessir, then wah nex-" she's cut off by her brother's excitement followed by the rest of Argentina fans.

"Calm down," I tease but he's too engrossed to hear me. In front him is a plate of food. It's not your typical lunch. It has linguine pasta and pouched lobster. And why him a eat so late?

Anyways, delicioso!

...and a nuh your food?

So? It's my man's food I can take whatever I want from him.

"Too easy," he says conceitedly with a cute smile on his face. His eyes are fixed on the replays then his friends.

I admire his beautiful smile and take a seat on his lap. Him probably nuh notice dat.

Some of his friends are sharing the same feverishness as him while the others are bothering him.

He loosely holds the fork, making it easy for me to take it.

The moment I do my friends are giggling.

"Him nuh notice enuh," I smile and put a mouthful in my mouth. I let out a low moan as my tastebuds dances. This bad.

I have to take another forkful.