68. "Sky's The Limit"✔️

Continuation..

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

There's a cramp between my legs, a gnawing pain in my abdomen and a slight ache in my legs as the crane ascends in the sky.

Next to me, Zahir is vibing to Squash's Random that's blasting. He's bobbing his head, completely relaxed as we go higher.

While I'm doing what girls do when they're on vacations.

I'm taking cute snaps of myself singing adorably to the song that's playing-yes, the gangster lyrics.

"Doh play wid mi di zig buss belly, mek yuh si yuh kidney, mi fully paranoid matic bathe wid mi," I point at the camera, sway my head and lick my lips.

Wrong lyrics, for a Barbie. Right?

That's probably the thoughts brewing in Zahir's mind right now as he admires me with a smirk. I don't stop. Though he's making me nervous.

Why do we do it? Act so cute while singing to gangster lyrics?

"How yuh fi diss eh don? sup'm weird him drink," I playfully poke his dimple and do a dance with my gun fingers.

He laughs.

I laugh too and continue vibing. He's forced to stop as he experiences yet, another celebrity moment.

Random girls are taking selfies with him while a few are just having small talks with him.

And of course I'm giving them my full attention.

Thankfully, it goes smoothly and they leave after getting their pictures. He puts his arms around me, hanging them right where he can playfully poke my breast.

Naughty boy..

"Welcome to Dinner in the sky!" a waitress greets cheerily. Her eyes isn't leaving Zahir. And because of her leering at him I realize that his eyes are fluttered shut.

"He's sleeping," she states the obvious and realizes my unimpressed expression. Instantly, she gets in character and takes care of our orders again.

For what reason?

I even had to interrupt his nap to get his order. And he isn't too happy about that.

"We never do this already?" he ask irritated. I nod, smiling at his droopy eyes. He hisses and close his eyes with his hands over his face.