41. "High Off You"✔️

MATURE SCENES AHEAD⚠️...

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

Never in my seventeen years on the earth have I thought I'd be eager to have my organs rearranged like this. My body is burning with so much desire.

I feel like I'm on fire.

As I push through the crowd of people my core pulsates unceasingly and my panty pools by the seconds.

This level of fervency is beyond belief.

A loud hiss leaves my lips.

The fact that I can't find Zai and I'm this horny is so infuriating. I'm horny to the point where I'd find a bathroom and let Zahir drill my brains out. Mi will cry enuh!

The wait is killing me.

Before I can find her I run into a familiar busty person.

Mommy..

....and of course her man is behind her.

"Meet Alexander. He's the friend I was telling you about. He's a Property Manager. The two a you could get along since you're both business minded," Get along? No no no.

She holds my arm and he lets out a throaty chuckle.

Hmm.

I flash a smile that feels so fake even I would hate to see it.

"Really? That's so nice," I avoid eye contact with the man. I can't look at him. Instead my eyes are connected on my mother who has a satisfied smile plastered across her heart shaped face. Mommy doesn't know me if she believes this façade.

Sadly, to how things seem she definitely believes it.

"Yes!" she claps excitedly and I force a laugh.

The man finally speaks and I'm force to face him. Ugly as shit!

If she's really cheating-how the hell she look in a him face?

Eeeh?

He's so freaking hard to look at.

My man affi nice; especially when he's making those sexual face expressions. Mi nuh wah see nuh duppy ova mi!

The moment that thought flashes across my mind an image of Zahir pops up in my head that send shivers all the way down to my heat that's already craving his attention.