19. "What's Trending?"✔️

I didn't proof read!

Oct 10th
Monday, 6:45 am

T A J R O M A E ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

"A wah have you a smile so?"Aisha ask from the passenger seat.

"A mi friend dem mi a talk to," I smile, putting my earphones back in to avoid her mischievous stare.

I know what she's thinking..

Why people always feel seh a man alone can mek yuh smile?

I mean, she's partially right.

I've been on FaceTime with Pinky and Patricia.

Telling them about Zahir of course but nothing too extreme. Those are for later when I'm in my room.

That time I'll feel more open to talk.

But It's not like I'm planning to let them in my pending love life altogether. I just feel like they should know what's going on in my life and vice versa.

Especially when I'm away from them.

This is how we've been ever since and I don't want that to change.

"So him live close to yuh?" Pinky questions sounding enlivened.

"A little," I simply say trying to hide the smile that's crawling up my cheeks. It's crazy how my body reacts to him whenever I hear or call his name.

I can't say too much which is why my answers or obscured or in parables. My sister might give off an impression that she's caught up in the conversation she's having with her boyfriend but I'm no fool to believe she's only focused on that.

About five minutes after and I end the call with my girls, promising to call them back later.

I zip my purple bag, taking out my mirror to admire myself.

Not feeling satisfied with my lips I zip the small pocket, taking out my Cherry flavored lip gloss, adding more sheen to my already shine lips.

Yeah girl, the girl in my head shrieks as I pop my lips.

"Ocean you did know the boy weh yuh let in a the house?" I randomly ask.

"Who Zeer?" he ask quietly matching my tone.

"Yes," I answer then he goes on to tell me that Zahir's father is Mason's business partner. This information makes me curious. Knowing that Zahir's father is a Don and so serious.