73. "Over d' Horizon"✔️

Longest Chapter, if you haven't voted on any vote on this one.🤍

Jan 24th
Tuesday| 3:01 pm

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

It's been our 9th day without Ashmar and it's safe to say life hasn't been the same-Kasi hasn't been the same.

She's broken.

And it shatters my heart because I've never seen someone cry to the point where they have to get medical attention-neither have I ever seen someone cry for an entire week nonstop.

Even the decorations around his seat triggered her. The boys had to get rid of them because it affected her badly. She was still in denial and kept sending messages to his phone.

It was really really bad..

We were grieving-we still are but we have to put our emotions behind us, put our best outside and give her our full support.

She needed it.

It was like she was slowly going crazy.

We got worried and planned a surprise sleepover. Which was the best thing we could ever think of. It allowed her to pour out her raw emotions. She vented, cried and we listened. For hours. Even with sleep biting our skins and our eyes feeling like they were about to drop from the sockets. Now she's better-somewhat, since she finally accepts his death.

"You okay mamz?" the client in front me ask and I give him a smile with my hands caressing his face.

"You look like you a go through a lot," he continues. "And you way too pretty fi a stress."

"Thanks and I'm okay," I tell him with a smile.

He smiles too.

"Oh, make sure," he says and close his eyes, enjoying his facial. I'm a licensed esthetician here at my Beauty Salon. I work when I don't have school.

When I'm done, he thanks me and I walk to my office to eat my Starbucks.

"Mi hungry," I breathe and close the door behind me. I'm wearing my black scrubs and pink crocs with diamond boss lady jibbitz.

Just in time to hear my phone ringing.

It's the designer-Francesca.

"Hello, Good afternoon Taj Romaé," her Italian accent thick. Instantly a feeling of thrill runs through me. This means my dress is here!?

Ye girl!

Dem finally come with it.

"Good Afternoon Francesca," I chirp, my voice sounding polite. I'm way too excited about this.