46. "Maybe Both?"✔️

Who's here?🤍

Z  A  H   I  Rᴢᴀʜɪʀ

Z A H I R
ᴢᴀʜɪʀ

Her moans are like music..

And her body is like a work of art.

Her round firm breast are bouncing in my face as she grinds on me. Jah know.

Her eyebrows are furrowed in pleasure, her swollen lips parted as she grabs the headboard for support.

I trail my eyes down to her hips and bite my lips at the feeling when she rocks her hips. It gets even better when she starts bouncing on me at a faster momentum.

"Oh my God," She gasp.

My hand finds her waist. I hold it firmly with my eyes fixed on her taking in every inch of me continuously.

When it comes out it's glistening with her juices and she takes it in again.

All of me.

Just like that.

Then the cycle continues..

Feel like heaven doh mi killa?

Heaven is truly an understatement.

When her moans gets louder I feel myself getting harder. I trap my lip in my mouth as I admire her.

Mi nuh think mi ever love a girl so yet..

And this is only the beginning.

Her half lidded eyes are filled with lust and pleasure when they connect with mine. I grab her throat aggressively; but to the extent to hurt her.

She's a freak.

And freaky gyal like it rough.

I watched her intently and her eyes flutters shut. Shortly after, she opens it. Then it rolls to the back as she smiles.

She's the most beautiful girl I've ever been in a relationship with. On God. And I'm not saying it because I'm buried deep inside her warmness. It's just facts.

I've been with a lot of girls and sampled a lot and none a dem still cyaa compare to Taj.

And mind you, all my bitches in the past bad.

"I love it.." she moans softly. Hmm..

Wah bout me?