45. "Cabernet & Links"✔️

Nov 7th
Monday, 6:30 am

The last chapter y'all did your thing. Thank you CG🤍

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

I turn my body and use my right hand to guide the shower head where I have soap on my body.

As I move it, I watch as the soap runs off my body and disappears down the drain. In seconds..

Why is he so silent?

"Babe.." I look over my shoulder at the phone and to my surprise his eyes are down with an unreadable expression. Hmm..

Down on what? the girl in my head smirks seductively.

"You a admire yourself bwoy?" my eyebrows raises. I can't hide my astonishment.

"Nuh really.." he says with a sweet smile. Why is he so handsome?

Damn.

"So what then?" I ask even though I already have an idea. You see you likkle gyal..

"You mi wish did in here...fi mi deal with deh body deh," Whew, his voice..

Ugh!

He still hasn't look up for whatever salacious reason but his words sends tons of chills in the right places.

Soon after, he looks up with a sexy expression while adding Irish Spring body wash to his rag.

"Mi a fawud fi yuh enuh," he says as he lathers his beautiful toned arms and shoulders. My eyes gradually trails his hand as it slowly rubs his tattooed body in circles.

Yummy.

"Hmm?" I laugh when I'm conscious of my leering eyes. "Wah yuh say?"

He bites his lips but stays silent.

"What if mommy start another argument when you come?" I ask worriedly and he makes me laugh with what he says next.

"Old news," he responds. "She a get with the program now."

This boy..

My mother isn't the easiest person to deal with.

And I've seen where she intimidated people who came off even more serious than Zahir.