After-math

"yours black? you still have mattheo magic in you not from fucking but the child he can't feel whole never could because you still have his magic" she explains "got it the first time I create an X on her "what is she on about?" Mattheo asked "kiddo leaving remains" i stud up as she goes unconscious "got that come upstairs" he asked I put the knife back going upstairs I closed the door "when 'josh' was in me he absorbed you magic which you knew but when he left there's some remains of your magic in me" i explain "so give it back" he asked "I don't know how to without giving you mine snape was no help at all" i explain "snape?-what was in the wand case?" Mattheo asked I look at him confused "the suitcase thing that katia gave snape what was inside" he asked "nothing important" I said confused "addy be truthful with me what was in the fucking case" he asked "a stupid necklace that I needed because I had my magic blocked I used all the magic that was in it that's why I couldn't fight back it's useless" i explain annoyed "that necklace never runs out of magic it gains more it's used" mattheo explained "trust me mattheo it's got no magic left in it" I stopped him he moved my hand from his chest walking away "trouble in paradise?" Rocky asked "fuck off unless you wanna go to hell without your lover" I asked him "mhm so much aggression" he crossed his arms i fire him away hitting the coffin table in the living room walking away following mattheo I hold mattheos hand stopping him "listen to me for once in your god damn life!" I asked him he turns around facing me "there's nothing in the necklace no magic no nothing a copy of the real thing it's back in it's thing" i explain "I switched the necklaces when I was following her I knew you put it back" he said softly "then She stole it off him after seeing your face there and that's when you caught her at the barrier see how it's coming together? she wanted you to run around out the house next on her list was to make Astrid or Leo in the room and you walking in on them glad it didn't go that far" i explain "why?" He asked as we both walk back to the house "to buy time for him to do this" i explain going downstairs to Rocky letting katia out "but you can't get rid of the magic blockers only the person who put them on her which was me the person you angered" i explain looking at Rocky leading him out as katia and Mattheo talk "katia will always be free and steps ahead of you!" He shouts "am right here quit shouting and if that was true how did I know you was gonna let her escape and purposely making mattheo out the house buying time? am not stupid am 10 steps ahead of everyone in this house I know everyone's patterns movements everything so go ahead try your best but you will only make me pissed because that's the only angle you can get to" i explain leading him out "not creepy at all" Astrid said behind me "if I can make anyone bow down not all" I tapped his shoulder walking away back to Mattheo "quit trying to hypnotise him" I stabbed her she groans then laughs "I got to him how long are the magic blockers of yours is gonna stay?" She asked "till your dead or learn to bow down when you ran out of moves think of it as the chessboard most of your peace's are off the board but the castle,king,queen,horse right now I could get checkmate by just one move but that will anger many people including yourself and Rocky relationship" i explain "nothing can separate us" she groans as I pull out the knife "you sure?" I asked her I raise her head so she's looking at me "don't underestimate me am capable of many things" I glow my eyes at her she shifts her head away I smile "what do you truly hate katia monaly" I asked her "Rocky Edward" she said softly I smile "oh this would be fun" mattheo whispers she looks up "what did you say to her?" He asked me "only the truth isn't that right katia?" I asked her "go fuck yourself" she said "but am busy with you maybe later" i smiled "that you wont do" mattheo points at me "careful what you do Rocky I got her to tell one of her truths what about you?" I asked him leaning on the table of weapons as mattheo walked closer to me "go upstairs if your like this I'll join in a second" I looked over to him "why not here?" He asked "because I rather do it somewhere else then getting stared at maybe judged" I looked over to Rocky who's turning around looking also "stalker" he mouths "your fault for letting katia soul enter a psychopath or is it the other way round?" I asked him he walks over but mattheo holds his throat tight "you dare lay a hand on her and you will go back to hell" he threatened definitely horny I clear my throat mattheo goes upstairs "careful who you let inside me sometimes it even makes my own father shiver in his home" i glare at him he goes upstairs "does it really? or just another threat?" She asked "your awake and I don't ask what makes him shiver because it's probably women his age go back sleep" I asked "can't do that unfortunately" she sulks I slice another wound on her she groans the blood falls into the bucket that's got her blood in it "