Announcement

Alright, first things first thank you all for your love and support on my books. I really appreciate it and you guys are giving me a lot of strength with this hobby of mine even though I suck at it XD

Okay time for the actual announcement, recently I have re-read all your comments on my books which I found interesting and fun btw XD y'all make me laugh too much but I saw that a lot of you have been asking for a full book of none other than... The Good Girl oneshots and I thought.... Why not right? So in a few more days(?) Might be weeks though it still depends on whether or not I'll be lazy XD but do know that I've actually already written a few chapters of the book and I've already got the book cover sorted.

Another thing is see the update before this? The Pretenders? That will be made into a book too but that will be more in the future because I'm still planning on it and still trying to come up with a storyline for it, though I've got mostly half of it done and I just need to write the chapters after that.

Other books are also under construction as of now, I've actually got 5 books in my drafts that I'm currently writing in, which is why "Marriage Internship" takes a long time to update but please be patient because I've already got all these books sorted out and I've got different plans for every each one of them that I hope you find interesting enough to read, I'm not writing as much on Marriage Internship but I've got clear views on how that story will turn out and it will not be discontinued or unpublished because of slight inactivity on it's updates.

I think that's really all I wanted to announce? If you have some requests by the way I'll gladly take them and try to write them into either books or oneshots, if I don't write your request it's probably because I either forgot (which is likely considering I get distracted a lot and I have a short memory) or I couldn't think of proper way to showcase your plot (which is also likely because I'm not that creative XD). Anyways that's all! Thank you for your time and again, thank you for all the support and reading my books, I hope I find more ways to make you guys get drawn to my works even though they're trash XD