Morning

Song of the chapter: Uncover - Zara Larsson

I wake up in the morning with Leah's arms still tightly wrapped around me. She hasn't let go of me the entire night. To my surprise I slept very well. I think it is just because of her holding me now. I still can't stop thinking about the kiss yesterday. When I close my eyes I see it again, I feel her lips at mine and how she stroked my hair. I want to turn to look at her but I also don't want to wake her up. Her arms are so tight around me like she never wants to let go again. Her head in my neck which makes me feel her breath at my skin. I close my eyes again for a moment while waiting for Leah to wake up.
We still have a bit of time left until we would go back to London. Actually there was another game ahead of us in a few days. I really hope that I will be able to focus on training and on the matches after what happened.

I lay my hand on Leah's hand stroking her knuckles with my fingers. I've never felt this happy with someone. It is strange how fast she made me feel that way. We don't know each other for long but it feels like I have known her for years.
I finally feel Leah slightly moving her head at my neck. Her hair falling, hitting my face. I giggle and hear Leah mumble something. She moves her arms a bit but still doesn't let go of me. I turn my head to the side which makes her head fall from my neck on the mattress. I laugh as I see that. She takes one arm away from me and covers her face.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." I say at her which brings a cute smile on her face.

"Have you been awake for long?" She asks me with a rough voice. I like her morning voice. It sounds sexy.

"Not so long." I say even though I was awake for quite a while but it didn't bother me because I was still laying in her arms.

"Are you okay?" I ask her since I'm afraid that she might think that I went too fast last night.

"More than okay." She smiles at me.

"I'm sorry if I was going too far with the kiss." I apologise. I feel like I need to say that because it really annoys me. I think I really messed that up.

"It is okay Emma. I really enjoyed kissing you though." She smirks at me and licks her lip.

"Me too and I can't stop thinking about it." I say. My heart is already racing again.

"Do you think I can kiss you again?" Leah asks while looking me straight into the eyes. I feel like she knows what my answer to that will be already.

"I think no one in this room would say something against that." I smile at her. She just raises her head a bit and puts her hand at my cheek. I hold on to her arm. Leah lowers her face over mine and her lips touch mine. I immediately feel the same rush going through my body. Just as last night. I stroke her wrist with my thumb while kissing her back gently. These aren't kisses full of lust, just affection. Our lips slowly moving around each other. I hear a quiet moan from her in between the kiss just before we pull back. We look at each other for a moment before we start laughing at the same time.

"We should probably go downstairs." I say.

"I would even miss breakfast if I could stay here with you instead." Leah whispers. She is sweet, so charming. I hold her hand.

"The others would know. I think some of them know something is up already." I say.

"Beth is just mocking me. She does that all the time. She has no idea what is going on." Leah says but I wasn't talking about Beth only.

"I mean Lauren." I say.

"You think she knows something?"

"I know that she knows. I might have told her a bit though." I shyly look down. I don't even know why I feel embarrassed about that but I do. "But she won't tell anyone." I add since I really trust Lauren.