The pool

Song of the chapter: my home - AWIN

When I turn to look at Leah she is already taking her clothes off. It gives me flashbacks to our night together. I can't start to undress myself because I'm too busy staring at her. She looks amazing and so hot again. I can't take my eyes off of her even if I want to. I see her laughing at me.

"Stop staring." She jokes but she knows that I will do it anyway.

"I can't." I just say while my eyes don't leave her body.

"You can stare at me later. We have the entire night for that." She says. Her voice sounds rough.

"Leah stop talking like that." I say.

"Why?" She laughs.

"Because we said that we stay with cuddling but when you turn me on the entire time it won't work." I say and she just chuckles. She knows well how to turn me on so she completely does it on purpose.

"I turn you on?" She walks past me.

"You know that you do." I finally take my eyes away from her and take off my own clothes. The lights from the pool make the whole room shine blue while I look outside the window where it is completely dark. This feels really romantic. I look at Leah again. She is slowly going into the water. I watch her until she is in completely and reaches her hand for me.

"Come on." She smiles at me. I follow her words and get into the water as well. It is warmer than I expected it to be but even if it were cold, I wouldn't stay cold long with Leah in the water as well. She stays where she is and waits for me to come to her. The water is not that deep so I'm able to stand up. I go down until my entire body but my head is in the water. Leah watches me and her eyes are clearly longing for me. I see how she has trouble to keep her eyes at my face and slides down with her eyes all the time. I can't blame her. It really is hard not to look at her body the entire time. I start to swim up and down a bit and hear Leah laughing. This clearly isn't why she wanted to come here but I like to annoy her a bit.

"What are you doing?" She sarcastically asks me while turning into my direction.

"This is a pool. I swim." I say.

"Mhm alright." She says but I can hear that she is joking. She starts to swim around a bit as well but I can see that she just wants to get closer to me. She goes under the water and dives around. I laugh at her struggling with her hair when she comes up again.

"Stop laughing." She says.

"You still look beautiful." I admit. Nothing will ever change that fact.

"I bet you would say that." She smiles at me. I stand in the water again while she slowly makes her way towards the water. She comes closer to me and I'm not able to move away anymore. She goes around me so she is standing behind me. I feel her wrapping her arms around my waist under the water. She pulls me back a bit so my back is leaning against her chest. I breath in at that feeling. Leah lays her head at my shoulder and gives me a soft kiss on the shoulder. That kiss gives me another feeling. A better one. She makes me feel so loved. She never really talked about her feelings for me but I'm sure that this isn't just something that will stay in the camp. She gives me the feeling that she has true and serious feelings for me.

"Leah, I want to ask you something." I say. I want to know for sure what she is feeling about me. I'm a bit scared that she might think I want to push her into something.