Cought

A week later it is finally time for the next camp. I arrive there in the afternoon. I think most of the others are already there since I'm pretty late. As soon as I walk in, Beth runs up to me.

"There is our new Arsenal fan." She says and hugs me.

"What?" I laugh. She is probably talking about the time when I was in London at their match.

"Don't think that I didn't see you at our game." She smiles at me.

"Oh yeah." I act like I just remember it.

"Don't act like you forgot about it." Beth says.

"The night was more memorable for me." I say with a slight smirk so she gets what I'm talking about.

"Oh god that is really all you do, don't you?" Beth get a disgusted look on her face.

"What is all you do?" Lauren joins the conversation.

"Having sex." Beth says before I can say anything.

"I know. I saw the hickey at her chest when she came back from London." Lauren says. That wasn't necessary to tell.

"My god." Beth rolls her eyes at me. I feel that my cheeks are blushing a bit. I kind of feel embarrassed even though I started it.

"I thought no one would see it." I try to defend myself.

"Apparently I saw it." Lauren laughs.

"How did you even get it there?" Beth asks.

"Can't you imagine that?" I look at her. I really don't want to describe how I got a love bite at my chest.

"I can but I don't want to." Beth says.

"And I don't want to tell you." I say and look around. "Is Leah here yet?" I ask.

"I don't think so. I haven't seen her." Lauren says.

"Look what she gave me for my birthday." I show my bracelet to Beth. I already showed it to Lauren. I wore it every day since Leah gave it to me.

"I know, Leah talked about it for weeks." Beth says but still takes a look at it.

"She is so sweet." I just say. I hear Lauren chuckle at that.

"Of course she is." Beth sighs. I like to annoy them with that. I keep looking around for Leah. I can't wait for her to arrive.
Just a few minutes later I see Leah coming in. My face immediately lights up when I spot her.

"I'll go now." I say at Lauren and Beth as I already make my way towards Leah.

"Yes, go and get her." Beth shouts after me like she wants to cheer me up. I turn around and give her a confused look while I keep walking. I think Leah already saw me coming up to her since she doesn't walk anymore. Even before I reach her I give her a smile and scrunch my nose.

"Hey baby." She says. I'm surprised that she calls me that here but I can't complain. I love to hear it from her.

"Hi." I go in for a hug. Feeling her close instantly makes me feel happy.

"I missed you." I say but I think she already knew that.

"How should we tell the others?" Leah asks as she lets go from me. I almost forgot about the fact that we wanted to tell them.

"I don't know."

"Maybe you should just kiss me again." She says.

"No."

"Why?"

"I can't."

"You can't kiss me?"

"No."