Room change

Song of the chapter: Night changes - One direction

I go to my room and change my clothes to go to the gym. We have gym training today and a bit of on pitch training tomorrow until we will play our last match for this camp. I don't really want to think about the end of the camp since I won't see Leah that much when we will play in our clubs.

Beth isn't in the room. Georgias stuff is still laying on my bed. We haven't switched back already and honestly I don't want to switch again. I want to stay like this all the time. I wonder what Leah is doing. She might still talk with Sarina. What could she want? Maybe she saw something going on between us. We have been quite obvious in training. And Beth even told me that everyone is able to see it. I remember how many times I have looked at her during the matches and training. I just hope that she hasn't seen anything.

I change my clothes and look in the mirror again. I take a closer look at my neck. The hickey is still covered under the make up. Hopefully no one will see it when we are at the gym. We really have to be more careful if we want to keep this a secret any longer.

"Emma are you there?" I hear Lauren in front of the door.

"Yeah wait." I answer and walk over to the door. I open it and see Lauren standing there with her gym clothes on.

"Should we go together?" She says.

"Yeah sure." I say while putting my hair up.

"Does my neck look normal?" I ask her. She looks confused and her eyes go to my neck.

"Yes why do you ask?" She laughs.

"No reason." I really don't want to tell her why.

"Okay weird but I have completely forgotten to ask you about your last night." Lauren smirks at me.

"It was good." I say. I try to hide my smile but I don't success at that.

"Big smile huh?" Lauren softly punches my arm. I think she knows what is up. I don't really want to say what happened.

"I'm guessing you had a sweaty night." She laughs.

"But for a good reason." I add.

"Of course." Lauren jokes. We keep on walking to the gym next to each other.

"You deserve it." Lauren says just before we go in.

"What?"

"To be happy. You were going through a hard time and it wasn't easy to see you so down but I can literally see how you start to shine since you are here." Lauren says. She brings a smile to my face with her words. I feel it myself. I truly got happier since I'm here.

"Hey happy girl." Beth joins us.

"See I told you, you look much more happy." Lauren says after Beth greeted me like this.

"Yeah because of Leah." Beth laughs at me. Does she mock me for being in love? I roll my eyes at her and go in the gym.

"It is because of Leah." Beth whispers at Lauren.

"I know." Lauren whispers back.

A few of the girls are already in running or doing lift ups. As Georgia sees me coming in she comes up to me.

"Hey." I say at her.

"Hey I wanted to ask you something." She says.

"Go ahead."

"So I figured that I can sleep far better with Beth in my room than with Leah so I wanted to ask you if you are okay with changing rooms for the rest of camp?" Georgia asks. I don't know what to say. I have the chance to spend the rest of the time with Leah in one room. Every night. I don't know if it is good if we do that but I want to do it so bad.