Recovery room

"Lock the door." I breath out. This is happening, I can't go back and I don't want to go back. Leah moves her hand down from my neck along my sides and locks the door. She kisses my lips again. The passion and lust in this kiss is insane. She makes my blood boil so easily. I want her so much. The time that I waited for her touch was far too long.

"Take off my clothes." I say between kisses. Leah gives me a small laugh and her hand slides inside my shirt, touching my skin. Her cold fingers on my hot skin make me moan quietly.

"I can't wait to see your hot naked body." She whispers at me before she takes off my shirt. She pulls it over my head and lets it fall to the ground. I give her a smirk and kiss her again.

"We need to hurry up." I say and start to take off her shirt as well.

"Why? Getting greedy?" She laughs at me.

"You made me pretty horny." I take her shirt off and look at her abs.

"I like it when you're horny." She says and kisses my neck before going down to my collarbone. I run my fingers through her hair as she sucks at my skin. While she continues with kissing me, I open her bra making her completely naked on top. She pulls back and I get to look at her body. I gulp down at that view. She is so hot. I can't believe that she is mine.

"Fuck you are so hot." I say at her while my eyes don't leave her breasts.

"You always say that." She laughs.

"Yes because it's true."

"Let's see how sexy you are." Leah whispers at me and takes off my bra as well. She scans my entire chest while breathing heavily.

"How is the view?" I chuckle at her not being able to take her eyes away from me.

"Sexy." She just says. She looks up at my face again and her eyes meet mine. She moves forward and kisses my lips while pressing her chest against mine. I feel her skin to skin and let my fingers explore her back while still kissing her. She slides down her hand to my pants and pulls it down making me completely naked. I do the same while my lips don't leave hers. She moans slightly as my fingers run over her naked skin. I grab her hips and turn us around making her hit the wall. I move my hand down to her thighs. She immediately spreads her legs a bit. I see the lust in her eyes and I also can't wait anymore. I look into her eyes as I push two fingers inside her. She closes her eyes and moans.

"Fuck." She bites her lip to hold back her moans a bit. I start to move my fingers. I carefully listen to her moans to figure out where the best spot is. She wraps her arms around my neck and holds me closer. I start to kiss her neck while she moans directly into my ear which turns me on even more. I move my fingers faster which causes her to scream louder. I move up and kiss her lips to keep her quiet.

"Shhh, we don't want anyone to hear you." I say at her.

"I can't." She turns her head to the side to stop me from kissing her. I want to hear her moans but I fear that anymore who will walk past this room will also hear it. I try to kiss her lips again but she still moves her head too much for me to hold on to her lips. I feel her body starting to shake and move my fingers a bit slower. As she lets out a long deep moan, I manage to kiss her lips and shut her down a bit. She moans into my mouth and scratches down my back.
I take my fingers out and hold her so she can stabilize her breathing again.