Comeback

I wake up the next morning and immediately feel how warm my body gets when I realise that I'm still laying on Leah's naked chest. My arm is strongly around her waist. I slowly lift my head a bit to take a look at her face. She looks absolutely gorgeous, as always. I give her a careful and gentle kiss on her cheek without waking her up. Then I lay my head back down and lift my hand up to her collarbone. I slowly draw circles on her naked collarbone. I close my eyes again and wait until Leah would wake up.

A bit later, I hear Leah mumbling and stretching her body. I lift up my head from her chest and look at her face.

"Morning, baby." I whisper at her and kiss her forehead.

"Did you watch me sleep?" She asks with a chuckle.

"Maybe." I just smile. Leah nods and closes her eyes for a second.

"Thank you for last night." She says.

"Don't thank me for sex. It sounds weird." I laugh nervously.

"I'm not thanking you for sex even though you were amazing. I'm thanking you for the way you made me feel so comfortable with your words." She says. I don't know what to say about that but it feels so good to hear her saying this. She makes my heart skip a bit faster. I lean down and place a kiss to her lips.

"Hey guys!" We suddenly get interrupted from a knock at the door. It's Lauren. I pull back from Leah's lips.

"Shit, did we lock the door?" Leah looks at me.

"I don't think so." I say.

"Fuck." She whispers. I just realise the situation we are in. Lauren can't come in here now. Leah and I are both completely naked in bed together.

"Don't come in." I quickly say at Lauren.

"Why? Are you naked?" I hear her laughing. Leah looks up at me like she waits for me to answer.

"Kind of." I just say. Leah gets up pretty quickly and collects her clothes from the floor.

"Go to the bathroom." She whispers at me. I just do what she says and go to the bathroom. Leah puts on her clothes and then goes for the door. I close the door of the bathroom so Lauren wouldn't see me.

"What were you doing?" I hear Lauren asking.

"Emma was showering and couldn't find a towel." Leah says. I have to laugh at that. There is no way that Lauren will believe that.

"Ah." Lauren lets out. She doesn't believe it. I hear it without even seeing her face. "So we are just ignoring that at your neck." Lauren says. I panic for a second. Shit. I couldn't have left a hickey. I wasn't even kissing her that hard.

"I'm having allergies against a new lotion." I hear Leah saying. These explanations are so silly.

"Okay. I just wanted to get you to breakfast but I guess you still need a bit of time." Lauren says.

"Yeah." Leah agrees. I just hope that Lauren will leave and Leah doesn't tell another lie. I hear the door closing and then get out of the bathroom again. Leah looks at me with a red face.

"So you're having allergies?" I laugh. I come closer to her and check her neck. There really is a small red spot there.

"Shit, I didn't even see that before." I say.

"You are always causing me this trouble."

"I don't recall hearing you complain last night." I say with a smile.

"Did Lauren believe me?" Leah asks.

"Of course not. No one would ever believe you any of what you just said. It was totally silly." I laugh and softly punch her chest while walking past her.