Leaving camp

Song for this chapter: You & I - One direction

In the evening we get back into our rooms. It is the last night that I will get to spend next to Leah. I don't even want to think about it. I know that we still have a chance to see each other between the camps but it won't be as much as it is now. And there is also this thing with Steph. When I will come back I know that she will want to talk with me again. I still don't know what she wants to talk about that it is so important to call me that much. Since I'm here I have other priorities now. One of these priorities is just walking into this room with me.

I collapse on the bed and lay on my back just looking up at the ceiling. Leah was walking behind me and is now standing in front of the bed. I hear her laughing a bit at me. She comes closer and then also lays on her back next to me. She takes my hand and we both just lay there in silence for a moment. Just this feels so good. It isn't an awkward silence. I feel her fingers tightly wrapped around mine.

"Emma?" She says quietly. I turn my head to the side and look at her.

"Yes?" She also looks at me.

"There is something that I need to tell you." She smiles. I already know what she is about to say.

"Is there?" I say acting like I have no idea what she wants to say. She chuckles and raises her chest.

"There is." She definitely knows that I know about what she is going to say. She leans over my body while still holding my hand. For a moment she looks me into the eyes. I immediately drown in her beautiful blue eyes. She slowly strokes my hair back. The way how gentle she is right now really shows me her feelings. She lowers her head more and locks her eyes in mine.

"I'm in love with you." She whispers. My heart is beating so fast. I think I never felt so amazing from hearing any words. This was all I wanted to hear from her, since day one. I immediately start to smile and pull her down by her shirt to kiss her lips. I feel how she smiles in the kiss. Our lips leave but stay close to each other.

"I'm in love with you too." I finally get to say it to her. I kept it in for so much time. I feel the butterflies in my stomach just as her face lights up when she hears me saying this. She presses her lips against mine once again and yet the same rush runs through my entire body.

"I don't want to say goodbye tomorrow." She mumbles in the kiss.

"I know but we can still see each other. I'll come to visit you when we have days off." I immediately offer. I would do anything to get to her.

"You would come from Manchester to London?" She asks.

"I definitely would." I say.

"Where would you sleep?" She asks but I think this is a useless question. She knows where I will sleep. We both know it.

"That is up to you." I just say.

"I will think about it." She says at a joke. I bite my lip and smile at her. She gives me another kiss before sitting up.

"I'll take a shower now. I'm sweating again." She gives me a wink. I nod at her with a smile still on my lips.

She goes into the bathroom leaving me alone in the room. I just scroll through my phone a bit while waiting for her.

"Emma?" She suddenly calls for me.

"What is it? Is everything okay?" I ask. I have no idea what she wants.

"Yes but can you come here?" She says.

"Why?" I ask once again. I want to avoid going in because I know how hot she will look.