Heads

In the following two days we have a lot of training. Leah has got better and is able to fully train with us. Today we have a match against Belgium. Sarina said to me that there is a high chance for me to be in the starting line today. I feel so good in the past time and I think I never played that good before. I like to think that this is because Leah makes me so happy off the pitch.

After breakfast we are in our room. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth while Leah waits in the bedroom. When I'm done I get out and join Leah.

"They posted our video on YouTube." She says as I sit next to her.

"Did you watch it?" I ask and search it up on my own phone.

"No." Leah says. I find the video instantly. Just the thumbnail is us looking at each other already. I get a feeling that we didn't hide our feelings very good in that video.

"Oh god. Look at that thumbnail already." I show Leah the phone.

"Maybe nobody recognised it." She says but I don't think so. I click on the video and we watch it together. It feels a bit weird to look at a video of myself but at least Leah is also in it. There are a few moments in this video where we look at each other. Also Leah looks over at me quite a lot while I was talking.

"You shouldn't look at me." I say as I see the way she keeps looking at me.

"Sorry. What was I meant to do? Look at you." She tries to justify. I give her a smile. I understand it and I also looked at her. Once the video is over I take a look at the comments.

"I'll check the comments." I say as I start to scroll.

"You probably shouldn't." Leah says but it's already too late. The comments are all positive but there are a lot that recognised the way we looked at each other.

"Okay they recognised it." I say just after reading two comments.

"Of course they did." Leah says. Some comments are actually quite cute.

"This one says that you would look at me with heart-shaped eyes." I say at Leah with a smile.

"I didn't." Leah says even though we both know how she looked at me.

"It's cute. I like the way you look at me." I tell her.

"But it gives away everything that we want to hide."

"It's not just your fault. I also looked at you." I say. Overall most of the comments are about the way we looked at each other or the chemistry between us.

"At least we know that the fans will be happy when we make it official." Leah sighs.

"It's not that bad." I say and kiss her cheek. She gives me a smile after that. We have a bit of time left until we have to get ready for the match. Leah goes to Keiras room while I go downstairs and look for Beth. I find her outside. It is sunny today so I decide to join her and sit next to her.

"Hey." She says as she sees me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask since she is sitting on her own.

"Just getting some fresh air. Did you already see the video of you and Leah on YouTube?" She asks.

"Yeah I just saw it."

"You know that everyone is shipping you and saw the way you looked at each other?" She laughs.

"Yeah." I nod.

"I told you, you just can't hide it." Beth says.

"I really tried to. I didn't even realised that I looked at her that often." I say.