Dessert

Leah leads me in the basement of the house. I never was here before so I just assume that this isn't a common place for the girls to hang around. That is probably the reason why Leah brings us here. She opens a door at the end of the hallway. I look at her with a questioning face.

"There is another room for us to relax here but no one ever uses it. It has something like a bed in it and most importantly you can lock the door." Leah says while she starts smirking at the end. I still haven't let go from her hand. She softly pulls me into the room and immediately locks the door behind us.

"We're safe." She says as she turns to me.

"We better be." I grab her face and pull her in for a kiss. I feel her laughing but she doesn't pull back. The kiss immediately heats up and gets more passionately. I want her so much. This time no one can interrupt us. I feel Leah's tongue at my lip and slightly open my mouth, letting her in. Our breathing is heavy already. I waited so long to do this. Leah starts to take off my shirt. I want to do the same. I start to unbutton her blouse. I struggle with the buttons when I'm halfway through. The fact that I'm in a rush just makes it worse. I hear Leah laughing at my struggle.

"Why are you wearing this?" I say as she never does that. I get another button open.

"To make it a bit harder for you to unwrap your snack." She says while smirking. It is this cute smirk that I love so much.

"My god Leah, stop it." I roll my eyes at her words. I try to slow down my movements a bit which is hard since I'm really greedy for her. I get to open the buttons better with a slower pace. When I opened all of them I strip off the blouse from her and let it fall to the ground. I can't wait any longer and immediately open her bra as well. I really waited long enough now.

"Getting greedy?" Leah laughs.

"I can't wait any longer." I say as I look at her naked chest. Fuck. She looks so hot. I pull her closer again and kiss her lips. While I bite her lip, she lets her cold fingertips go down my back to the closure of my bra. I breath into her mouth when she opens it and take it off of me. I move my hand down to take off her pants as well. I want all of her and I want it now.

"You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen." I lick my lips as I look at her naked body. She gives me a cute chuckle and then starts with fully undressing me as well. I step out of my pants and wrap my arms around her neck to kiss her again. I press my body against her and feel her hot skin on mine. She turns us around and walks back a bit. I don't know what she will do but I don't care. I'll let her do anything with me now. She slightly pushes me back so I sit on the edge of the bed. She keeps standing in front of me for a moment. My burning eyes move over her entire body. It is insane how hot she looks. In these moments I don't understand how I got so lucky to have her. She steps up to me and puts her hair up in a ponytail. Just this movement turns me on so much. I look at her with a heavy breathing.

"Come here already." I say at her since I feel like she is teasing me. She chuckles and then sits down on my lap. She takes one of my legs between her legs. I lay my hands at her hips and look straight into her eyes.

"Fuck, you make me crazy." I breath out.

"How crazy?" She asks as she starts to move on my leg. She rubs herself at my skin and I feel how wet she already is. It makes me want her even more.

"Leah, I can't wait any longer." I say desperately.

"Me neither." She just says. She lays her hands on my shoulder and starts to kiss my neck. I move my hand underneath her since I really want to touch her now. She gives a bite to my neck which makes me moan quietly. I feel how she slightly raises her hips a bit so I can put my hand under her. I don't hesitate and immediately put my finger inside her. She breathes out against my neck and I hear her moaning. I start to move my hand a bit faster.