New roommate

In the evening I go to my room. Beth is already packing all of her stuff into her bag. I can't believe that we are just doing this now. I basically spend every night with Leah anyway. Then I hear a knock at the door. I immediately run over to the door. I open it and see Leah standing there with all of her stuff with her. She gives me a smile.

"Here is your new roommate." She says as she gets in. Beth just got ready with her bag and is ready to go.

"I have one question before I go." She says at us.

"Yeah?" I wait for her to go on.

"Did you ever had sex in that bed where I will sleep in from now on?" She asks. I think back and try to remember if we had.

"No." Leah already answers. I don't know if she tells the truth. I can't remember. We definitely had sex in that room.

"I really hope so."  Beth says again.

"Sleep well." I say as she is about to leave.

"Good night and I hope you actually sleep." She says. Beth gets out of the room and Leah puts her bag down. She gives me a look that I can't really read into.

"What now?" I ask her. Leah slowly comes closer to me. Based on her face I can tell what she is about to do. She takes my hand and pulls me towards her.

"I really need this." She whispers at me and leans in to kiss my lips. A shock goes through my body as soon as her lips touch mine. I don't want to go too far but I also don't want to stop this. I turn us around and make Leah sit on the edge of the bed. I go after her and take place on her lap. I lay my hands on her shoulders and she wraps her arm around my waist. She looks up at me with sparkling eyes. Her cheeks are slightly red. I kiss her lips again. She heats up the kisses more and gives a bite to my lip. I want to moan but I can stop myself from that. I think we need to stop. I'm already turned on just by the way she is kissing me right now. I pull back from her and look into her eyes.

"I already took a shower. You should get ready to sleep as well." I say to stop her from kissing me.

"Maybe you can join me in the shower." She whispers as she comes closer.

"No." I shake my head. I can't resist her there.

"Mean." She just says. I stand up from her lap and let her stand up.

"Let's go." I say at her and show her the way to the bathroom with my hand. She gives me an annoyed look and follows my command. I already lay in the bed and wait for her. I hear that she turns off the shower. I can't wait for her to come out. She opens the door a few minutes later. She isn't wearing a shirt, just a bra. I look up at her and scan her body. She looks hot as always.

"Sexy." I smirk at her. She gives me a cute little laugh and joins me in the bed. She moves close to me under the blanket and rests her head on my chest. I wrap my arm around her to hold her even closer to me. I dig my nose in her hair and breath in her scent.

"Why are you not wearing a shirt?" I ask but I don't really care because I enjoy this feeling.

"I want to feel you on my skin." She says and moves her head a bit. I kiss her head and start to draw circles on her naked back.

"You know, we could train for tomorrows heat acclimation." Leah says.

"How?" I ask.

"We go under that blanket and I make you sweat." She says in a breathy voice. I don't want to have sex but that sounds so hot that I want to give in.

"We shouldn't use our energy for sex now." I say.

"I would love to use all of my energy for sex with you." She whispers and moves her head up a bit to place a kiss on my neck.