Gaming evening

The team does a training in the afternoon while I'm still here. I planned on leaving hours ago but somehow I can't get away from here. Since I'm still there, I decided to go out with Louis and watch the girls train. He always enjoyed watching them play and I know that Leah wants us here as well. I wish I could be on the pitch with them. I miss playing.

I sit at the sideline on a bench with Louis in my arms. I'm holding him so he can see what is going on. Leah keeps looking over at us between exercises. I hope I don't distract her too much. After some time Sarina comes over at me while the girls play little matches in groups of four. I look up at her and I immediately think that I did something wrong.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"For what?" Sarina asks.

"For being a distraction. I can go inside." I say.

"No. I just came to talk to you." Sarina says and sits next to me.

"Oh." I look down. Why am I always embarrassing myself in front of anyone?

"I wanted to ask when you think you will be back in training with us? I don't want to pressure you. You can take as much time as you need to." She says. I honestly was kind of hoping for that question.

"I want to play again. I miss it so much. I think I will be back next camp. We just need to find a solution for someone to watch Louis when we are training or playing." I say.

"I can help you with that. We have some people here who could do that. A lot of people in the staff bring their children here so there is kind of a room where all these children get watched, like a small kindergarten. You can just bring him there if you want." Sarina tells me. I didn't know that they have that but it sounds perfect. He would be here and we could always see him and still focus on training. He would be taken good care of in the company of other children and could still stay with us during the night.

"That actually sounds amazing. I will talk to Leah about that and let you know when we made a decision. Thanks for helping me with that."

"I want you back on the pitch and I think everyone in the team misses you." Sarina says.

"I also miss being here, it's actually pretty nice to be here for a day."

"It's also good for the team to have you and Louis here. They all seemed very happy today." Sarina gives me a smile. I could definitely see that at breakfast. I love how Louis brings a good mood to everyone. I already saw how he made Leah light up again.

Sarina goes back to the girls and they finish up their training. As they are finished and all go to the side to drink something, I make my way to join them.

"Let's go over to mummy." I whisper at Louis. He is so cute how he looks around himself the entire time. I like to believe that he is searching for Leah.

I walk up to Leah and she starts to smile as she sees me with Louis.

"He wanted to be on your arm." I say at her.

"Right." She nods and I pass Louis on to her. Leah holds him up and gives him a kiss on his cheek. Louis looks up at her and just stares at Leah's face. It looks so cute when he does that.

"You are just as much in love with me as your mum." Leah laughs at him. I do a step up to Leah and grab her shirt. I softly pull her closer by her shirt and give her a short kiss on the lips. She seems surprised but happy.

"Your mum is getting jealous." She says at Louis.

"Because you never kiss me." I joke.

"Think about that again." Leah winks at me. "I did a lot more to you than kissing in that storage room." She mumbles through her teeth so no one hears her. I have to bite my lip as I think about that again. I get flashbacks even though it was just a few hours ago. The way she was kissing me and how she asked me to beg her was pretty intense. I'm sure I won't forget about that so fast.