Support

The next morning, when I wake up I'm still laying with my face into Leah's chest. Her arms are holding me and she is leaning her head against mine. For a moment I just don't move and take in that feeling. I love how she makes me feel even without doing something. Just her presence is enough to give me butterflies.
I carefully move my head up and lift my chest from the bed. I look at Leah. She looks so damn sweet right now. I stroke some strands of hair out of her face before I lean down over her face. I give her a long kiss to the cheek but I hope that I don't wake her up with that.

"You are literally perfect." I whisper at her. She really is. She never believes me that but to me she is perfect. I give her another kiss.

"I have never loved anyone as much as I love you." I whisper. I really love her more than anyone before. I don't even know how to express all the love I feel for her. To at least get a bit of my feelings out, I start to place multiple small but gentle kisses to Leah's cheek. Once I started, I can't stop anymore. After a while I feel how she starts to smile. I think I woke her up but at this point I don't care about that. I just continue with the kisses. Leah opens her eyes and closes them again.

"A nice way to wake up." She says. I have to chuckle at that while I still keep placing these small kisses to her cheek.

"I can't stop kissing you." I laugh.

"Then don't. It feels amazing." She says back. I smile at her words and do what she said. I slow down a bit and give her some longer kisses. She turns on her back and I look down at her for a moment. I look into her piercing blue eyes. I love her eye colour so much. I lean down and softly kiss her lips. I give her some more kisses on the lips before I pull back again.

"I'm sorry for what I said last night." Leah says while looking directly into my eyes.

"It's okay. I get it. I should have told you about Steph. We have been in contact for months and I never told you about it. I feel bad about that now because I made you worry about nothing." I say. I feel like I also need to apologise to her.

"I just want you to know that I'm not jealous or anything. I'm just afraid that when I will see her there, this picture of her kissing you will come to my head." She says. I like how open she talks about that.

"When this happens just tell me and I will kiss you right away so you will forget about it." I say.

"I will actually do this." She laughs a bit.

"Did you already decide on a dress?" She asks.

"I did." I smile while saying this. I picked the perfect dress. It didn't even take that long to find it.

"I can't see it, right?" She asks with hope.

"Of course not, idiot. You will have to wait." I shake my head.

"I also picked my dress and my suit for the party." She says with a smirk.

"I will also change my dress for the party. I think I can show you that one." I say to at least give her something. "But only if you show me your suit." I add while looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Deal." She nods. We both sit up and get our phone to show each other our outfits. I search for a picture of the party dress. It is a bit more comfortable to wear and to move in.

"You go first." I say at her. She gives me a nod and holds out her phone for me. It's a simple but very beautiful white suit. I already picture Leah in it in the moment I first see it.

"You will look so good in this. I can see it already." I say while I look between the picture and her face.

"Now show me yours." She says with a waiting face. I love how excited she gets about that. I show her the picture. In the moment she looks at it, I see how her eyes begin to shine.