Another win

After I had dinner and made sure Leah is already in her hotel room, I make my way there. I walk pretty fast since I can't wait to be with her. I hope that I won't get nervous this time.
I enter the hotel and search for Leah's room. She send me her room number but still it takes me a few minutes. Then I'm standing in front of her door. I knock right away. She opens the door so fast that I believe she stood behind the door and just waited for me to knock. I look at her. She is just wearing a bra and some sweatpants. My eyes instantly travel over her entire body.

"I was waiting for you." She says in a slightly breathy voice. I'm a bit overwhelmed by her behaviour and look right now. As I don't say anything, Leah just grabs my wrist and pulls me into the room. As soon as the door is closed, she connects our lips.

"Now I got plenty of time to get rid of those clothes." She whispers against my lips.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I laugh but I love it.

"Does it work?"

"Of course it works. You are far too hot to resist you." I smirk at her and push her back a bit. I want her so much and I hope that I will actually be able to sleep with her tonight. I kiss her lips while I walk until Leah is standing at the edge of the bed. My eyes go over her body for a moment before I gently push her back so she is laying in the bed. I take off my shirt before I go after her and lay on top of her. She holds me by my hips and I lean on my hands next to her head.

"Do to me whatever you want." She whispers at me. I get goosebumps from these words. It turns me on so much but I also like how she lets me decide how fast we go. I can't hold back long and crash my lips on hers again. I give her a passionate kiss and touch her lip with my tongue so she gets what I want. She does and slightly opens her mouth so our tongues touch each other. I slide my hand down and to the closure of her bra. Leah slightly lifts up her chest so I'm able to open it. I take off her bra and pull back from her lips to look down at her naked chest.

"Fuck you are so beautiful." I let her know. Her body looks perfect. I hear her chuckling at my words. I continue with kissing her and pull down her pants and underwear so she is completely naked. She looks so damn hot. I can't wait to have her now.

"Take off my clothes." I tell her. She does what I said and I feel her hand going down my back to take off my bra. I look into her eyes while she does that. I notice how her eyes change in the moment that my bra falls from my chest. She also takes off my pants and I see how she looks at me with a heavy breathing.

"Are you really sure about it?" I ask her once more.

"Yes, Emma. Just start already." She says. I like how greedy she is. I place my lips at her neck and start to softly suck at her skin. She wraps her arms around my back and my chest presses against hers. Just feeling her hot skin on mine is enough to make me crazy already. I gently bite her neck and she turns her head to the side more. Her eyes are closed and she is mumbling quietly. I know that this time I won't pull back. I want her so much. I waited so long for this to happen and this just makes it even better now. I go down with both of my hands. I stop at her breasts with my left hand while I let my right hand slide between her legs. She slightly spreads her legs so I have more space. I lay my other hand at her breast and give it a gentle squeeze. She lets out a louder breath at that. I suck at her neck while touching her breast and stroking her inner thigh with my other hand.

"Fuck." She says under her breath.

"You have to be quiet." I say at her since I fear that someone will overhear us.

"Seriously? Why did you even came here? I could have come to your house instead." Leah says a bit frustrated.

"I liked the thought of coming to your hotel room to fuck you." I whisper in her ear. I hear how she gasps at my words. I was hoping for that effect.