Sex on the beach

We come back to our house and freshen up to go to dinner. Leah made a reservation in a restaurant near the beach so we could see the sunset.

"Maybe let's take a shower together?" I say on my way to the shower.

"You will get sex once we come back here." Leah chuckles.

"I don't want to have sex. I just want to shower together with you." I say even though I was kind of hoping for sex.

"Okay. Go in there already. I'll join you in a second." She agrees. I do so and go into the bathroom. I take off my clothes and jump into the shower. I start to wash my body a bit while I wait for Leah. She takes quite a while.

"Leah! Come here already!" I shout as she still isn't here. A bit later she walks into the bathroom.

"Finally. What took you so long?" I say while I watch how she takes off her clothes. She steps into the shower with me and my eyes immediately wander over her entire body. Her naked body just looks so hot. Every inch of her is perfect.

"We don't have much time." She says and lets the water cover her body.

"I know. Leah, I'm not planning on having sex with you in here." I laugh as she seems to be truly worried about that.

"Then stop looking at me like that." She chuckles. I can't stop looking at her and she knows it.

"Can I at least help you with the soap?" I ask.

"You just want to touch me." She laughs. She really knows what I'm thinking. "But okay." She agrees. I take some shampoo on my hands and stand behind Leah's body. I lay my hands on her stomach and start to spread the shampoo on her body. My hands slowly making their way up. I rest my head on her shoulder and feel her body slightly against mine.

"Emma, I know what you are doing." Leah says.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." I say. She won't tell me to stop. I move my hands up and put the shampoo on her breasts. I keep myself in control and just softly massage her breasts while I do that. Still Leah lets out a quiet held back moan. I don't take my hands away for a bit longer and watch how her breathing gets heavier at that.

"I think I got it." I whisper into her ear and softly bite her earlobe. I step back from her so she can wash herself again.

Once she is finished, I step up to her again. I lay my hands on her shoulders and gently push her back against the wall of the shower.

"Shit. What are you doing now?" She lets out at that. She seems to be turned on a bit already.

"I want to kiss you." I say and step closer to her, my hands still at her shoulders. Leah just sends me a cheeky smile. I lean in and kiss her lips. I try my best to stay as gentle and slow as I can, which is a bit hard since her wet and naked body is pressing against mine. We share a few more kisses until I step back to hold myself in control.

"Enough?" Leah asks.

"No but we need to go." I say. I wish I could just stay here and have hot shower sex with her right here.

"Alright." She walks past me and gets out of the shower. I follow her and we both get dressed. I think we are a bit late already but at this point I don't care. Showering together with my hot wife is worth being a bit late for dinner.

Leah is standing in front of the mirror as I come back into the bathroom. I take a look at her. She looks amazing. I think her hair look even lighter since we are here. She got those cute little freckles on her face because of the sun.

"I love your freckles. You look so cute when you get them." I say with a smile.

"We should really go." Leah says as she tries to overplay my compliment.