Chapter 33(M)

Markus pulled away when he felt Mitchell shivering against him. He encircled his arms around Mitchell's body, his hands rubbing his skin. "Are you cold?"

"No, I'm not cold."

"Good." Markus released his hold then swam a bit away from him then stopped before turning around. "Come here..."

Mitchell heard his husky voice and he was bound by the way it washed over him.

"Your voice sounds..." Exotic

"Mitchell...come here."

The way his name passed Markus lips left him spellbound but he went to him. They stood together, staring at each other. Markus shifted his weight a little, coaxing him closer to his body, encircling him in his arms.

"Is this good?"

Markus smiled, touching his cheek. "Yes, this is good."

His thumb traced his cheekbone while his fingers played at Mitchell's hairline, capturing the dark strands then releasing them. His hands were gentle but his eyes weren't.

Mitchell's breathing went shallow. "Are you okay Markus?"

Markus eased his thumb along his lower lip, feeling their texture. "I want to feel you against me," he said, his breath mingling his words. Mitchell moaned as Markus locked an arm around his waist and lifted him slightly off his feet to his body.

Mitchell felt him everywhere along his body, Markus's heat from his bare stomach, the jutting hardness of his erection.

Markus's lips warmed his temple, flitted along his eyebrows; his teeth nipped the flesh of his throat and brought him sharp tantalizing pleasure. He moaned at the way his stomach dipped with desire.

"Do that again." Mitchell told him, his head slightly falling back to give him better access.

Markus used his teeth to nip his flesh again, using his tongue to soothe the sting. Markus trailed kisses down his chest, sucking a nipple into his mouth. Mitchell grasped his head, holding him tightly so he could suck his nipple harder.

Pinpoints of pleasure-pain made him writhe against Markus, rubbing his hardness against his thigh.

Markus gripped his hip bones, squeezing the flesh in his hands. He knew those fingers would leave marks on his skin tomorrow.

"I want to feel you." Markus released his nipple to kiss him on the forehead. "Would you like to feel me too, Mitchell?"

Mitchell crushed his mouth on his. "Does this answer your question?"

Markus played his fingers down his arm until their hands were clasping each other. He began to make his to the shore, his well toned body enticing Mitchell with every movement.

They reached the sandy shore where Markus spread out a beach blanket on the sand. Markus kissed him as they laid down, his body covering Mitchell's. He nudged a knee between his legs, shoving them a part.

"I need to feel you." Markus skin felt hot against his. "Lay on your side facing away from me."

Mitchell didn't know understand his intentions but he laid on his side, waiting. Markus came closer, lifting his leg into the air so he could place a leg between his.

"I'm just going to feel you, nothing more. It's going to feel really good."

Mitchell tensed a little when he felt Markus's cock touching his puckered flesh but he just rubbed his cock back and forth, moaning in his ear. He relaxed when his stomach quivered at the pleasure he was feeling.

He reached his hand behind to pull Markus closer and put his leg down so that he could feel that cock harder.

Markus gripped his upper body and started thrusting his cock against him. The stimulation of his cock being squeezed and touching his flesh made Markus gripped tightened to the point of pain buy Mitchell didn't complain because he was feeling too much ecstasy.

He felt that familiar heat in his stomach building up signaling his release was just right there.

Markus pushed himself roughly against his back, his moans drifting to Mitchell's ear. When his thrusts became erratic, Mitchell knew he was close also. One hand left his shoulder to move to his hip, kneading the flesh.

He twist his head a little to look at Markus and he was transfixed at the sight.

"Kiss me Markus." He finally said when he got back his bearings.

Markus obliged him, kissing him, thrusting his tongue into his mouth is he thrust against him. Between his tongue and his cock, it was too much for Mitchell. He came hard without touching himself, but hands still grabbed his cock to help ride out his orgasm.

Markus give a loud groan, biting his shoulder when his orgasm hit him. He rode out his orgasm, giving slow, deliberate thrusts until he went still.

"If this is what happens when we come here at night. We can definitely try it again." Mitchell rolled over onto his chest with a smile.

Markus just laughed and gave him a kiss.

Mitchell laid his head down on his chest, listening to the beating of his heart. He looked up at the sky, the moon shone enough light around them but they were still in the darkness.

"Are you cold?"

"Not really but I think we should wash off."

Markus nodded his head, then got up. He pulled him to his feet and they made their way into the water to wash the cum from their bodies.

"I really enjoyed tonight." Mitchell told him when they were finally dressed.

"Same here." Markus smiled at him, taking his hand. 

The walk back to the vehicle was quiet except for sounds of the night. When they finally reached Markus's car, Mitchell checked the time.

"We spent two and a half hours on the beach. It didn't seemed that long."

"I guess it doesn't when you're having fun."

Markus turned the key in the ignition and the engine roared to life. He turned on the radio and Alice DJ 'Better off Alone' filled the vehicle.

"I guess my mom should be back from her date."

"She went on a date. Was it with her boss?"

"How'd you know?" Mitchell asked turning to see his face.

"She mentioned to me that she thinks her boss likes her."

"I've never even met the guy." Mitchell worried his lower lip between his teeth. "I hope nothing goes wrong."

"Don't worry. Your mom looks like she can handle herself."

"It's not my mom I'm worried about."

"What do you mean?" Markus gave him a quick side glance but otherwise kept his eyes on the road.

"She hasn't been on a date in years. She may bore the poor guy to death." Mitchell said laughing.

Markus started laughing along with him.