Chapter Two

five or six months later.

Hollis has been a Crow eater for samcro for several months now. Jax had a son named Abel and Abel came home a while back. His mom is Wendy but she's a drug addict. Abel was born ten weeks premature because of Wendy's addiction. The guys are all shocked Happy hasn't met her but then again, Tig steals her for blow jobs and to finger her the whole time Happy's here. She gives good head and Tig wants to enjoy them while he can.

Right now, Hollis is sitting on a couch in the clubhouse with Tig before the guys head north.

"Okay, I know you're still only doing blowjobs, getting that beautiful pussy of yours eaten and touched, but what about anal?" Tig asks. "Do you like butt stuff?"

Hollis watches as Tig starts rambling about butt stuff. Anal sex, anal eating, anal fingering. She covers his mouth.

"Shut up so I can answer," she says. "And I've never tried butt stuff."

Tig's eyes widen. "Clay! When do we leave!?"

"Now," Clay replies.

"Damn it," Tig pouts.

"Sorry, Tiggy," Hollis replies and Gemma comes in. "Hey, Gemma."

"Hey, sweetheart," Gemma greets. She hands Hollis some cash. "Can you run to EZ Liquor and order a new shipment of booze?" She passes her a note.

"You got it, babe," she replies. "Hey, are you okay?"

After Gemma was attacked by the white suprimasict assholes, she called Tara Knowles and Hollis. She thinks of Hollis as a good friend despite her being Jax's age and Tara is a doctor.

"I will be," Gemma replies.

"Hey, you," Jax greets as Hollis leaves the clubhouse. "Now that Tig isn't hogging you, this is Happy."

"Hey," Hollis greets. "I gotta do a booze order run. See you boys around."

Happy watches her leave. "Crow eater?"

"She's been here since right before Abel was born but Tig hides her from you," Jax says and Hap chuckles.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"You're not gone yet?" Hollis asks Tig as she finds the guys in their bikes.

"Not yet," Tig replies, "but we're about to. That was quick."

"Yeah," Hollis replies and she looks at Happy across the lot. Tig sighs. "Don't be jealous. I'm a crow eater, remember?"

Tig nods. "I know. But you give such amazing head."

"Doesn't she?" Jax asks with a smug smirk.

Hollis goes over to the clubhouse picnic table and she sits down. She talks to the other crow eaters.

"You gonna make her your old lady?" Chibs Telford asks.

"Nah," Tig replies. "The head is good."

"Then stop acting like a jealous old man when she looks at other brothers," Chibs says. "And stop fuckin' hogging her, too."

Tig laughs. Hollis talks to Gemma and Gemma asks her to stick around on her day off to hang with her. Piney Winston will be here, too, so neither woman will be fully alone. The guys leave off after Happy shoots into the air. Hollis is wearing a leather vest, tight jeans, and heels. She just feels hot as hell and she's glad to be a part of the samcro atmosphere.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"This is the mask," Gemma says to Hollis. "The last one to... hurt me."

"Let's go and check this store out."