Chapter Forty

Hollis feeds the baby the next morning after feeding the dogs and cat. Happy and Tig had to go to Oakland for club business. Hollis pets Phoenix as Selena drinks her breast milk from Hollis's tit despite Rat being here because Hap and Tig want her protected.

"Do you know what you're having this time?" Rat asks.

"No," Holly replies. "Not her. Still like a few months."

"Maybe you'll have a boy and have one of each."

"Oh, I hope so," Hollis replies.

"Your and Happy's commitment ceremony with Tig was nice."

Their ceremony was the other day before the whole Venus, Allen, and Devon thing. All three of them had a commitment ceremony with Tiggy. The guys were there.

"Thanks, Rat."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis takes her annual stroll through Charming with Selena, Jinx, Axel, and Phoenix. She stopped by the police station to give Eli her condolences having heard about his wife Rita dying in a home invasion. Home invasions have been happening all over Charming. Eli thinks they're tied to the club and honestly? With the victims... Hollis agrees.

Hollis smiles and she goes by Tara's. Tara has asked if she could take the boys today instead of them going to daycare. She takes them and Tara heads to the prison. Abel holds onto the stroller and doesn't even run off before Hollis brings him to her house. She puts Thomas into the second Walker Hollis got Selena and Selena into the other.

Hollis sends pictures to Tara and to Jax. The dogs go outside to use the bathroom and Phoenix hides on the fridge. The top of that fridge is one of her favorite places to go and hide. Abel is playing with the dogs when they come inside and laughing. Hollis can't wait to have this baby.

Holly has a feeling she'll be having a son this time. She predicted a daughter with Selena and got it right. This baby she predicts a son. She already has a full name picked out, his last name will be Lowman or Trager. Maybe even both. She doesn't know yet.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly lets Tara in when she comes. She sees Abel playing with Axel and Thomas napping with Selena in the playpen.

"Went down after they ate," Hollis says.

"Thank you for watching them, even if it's for Jax."

"You're welcome," Hollis says. "Need me to watch them longer?"

"Yeah, I still have a couple errands," Tara says. "Thank you again."

"Of course," Hollis replies. "They're good kids. You and Jax are raising them right so far."

"Thank you," Tara says before she heads out.

When Tara goes to pick the boys up from Holly's, she finds Hollis in the playpen, asleep with the babies and Abel. The dogs are asleep on the couch and oddly enough, Phoenix is asleep on Jinx's back. Tara pulls her phone out and she takes a picture of Hollis and the kids. He sends it to Happy and to Tig and to Jax.

Hollis wakes up when Jinx barks once when he sees Tara.

"Ow," Hollis winces at the aching. "The boys got tired. I had to breast feed Tommy because he wanted it when he saw Selena doing it."

Tara chuckles. "It's okay. He's breastfed anyway. Thank you."

"Yeah." Hollis yawns. "I got in here because they wouldn't stop fussing even after being fed, burped, and changed. They wanted pillows." She points to her tits that are covered in only a nursing bra. "And Abel climbed in, too. He wanted cuddles, too."

"He gets jealous sometimes," Tara says.

"Mama?" Abel coos when he sees Tara.

"Hey, baby," Tara greets as she puts him up.

"I can't move right now," Hollis says.

Tara giggles and she puts Abel down. He goes to pet the animals while Tara picks Thomas up. She puts him in his seat before picking Selena up and putting her in her walker, and then she helps Hollis up. She brings the boys home then and Hollis stretches, her backs snap and pop.

"Oh, son of a bitch," she murmurs and she brings her napping baby up to the nursery.

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis is given the opportunity to babysit Abel and Thomas for two days since Tara doesn't trust Gemma with her babies. Holly doesn't mind watching them because they're real good kids. She smiles and she sits on the couch, content.