Chapter Seventy-One

The cabin Hollis just paid for with her kids in the baby sling - Selena on her back and Harry on her chest - is absolutely breathtaking in her opinion, and the scenery is even better

The cabin Hollis just paid for with her kids in the baby sling - Selena on her back and Harry on her chest - is absolutely breathtaking in her opinion, and the scenery is even better. Trees are all over the back, down the hill, where the woods are all at.

You can see grass and trees from the back balcony

You can see grass and trees from the back balcony. Hollis is standing there with her kids for a moment before she walks again.

 Hollis is standing there with her kids for a moment before she walks again

The porch has a porch swing on it, already built. Hap said they he would fix it up and make it swinging-safe before the summer. You can see nothing but trees for miles from the front porch. Holly heads back inside and she goes into the sunroom, the place she's going to make into her 8-Err boss office.

 Holly heads back inside and she goes into the sunroom, the place she's going to make into her 8-Err boss office

The scenery is inside in there, too. Hollis smiles as she goes back outside and overlooks the land beside and in front of the cabin.

"This place is perfect, guys," Holly murmurs

"This place is perfect, guys," Holly murmurs. "Roxie will love the open space."

Holly smiles at her babies before heading to the other house.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Did you get the house paid for?" Hap asks when Holly comes back to the other house.

"Yep, it's all ours," Hollis replies. "Once August is taken care of, we can move in."

Happy kisses her tenderly on the lips. "I gotta head hour,"

"We both do," Tig says as he comes down, leaving Venus asleep.

"Go ahead and start packing, mama," Hap rasps before he and Tig leave.

Hollis starts making a big breakfast before she starts to pack up her stuff. Venus comes downstairs wearing some shirts and a t-shirt.

"Good morning, my tattooed goddess," Venus says. She had a moment of insecure weakness last night but Tig helped her through it, so did Hap.

"I made breakfast, our beautiful Venus," Hollis replies.

Venus hears the babies cry. "I'll bring them down."

Hollis nods and plates the food. She takes Harry snd breastfeeds him. V gives Selena some whole milk and some of the eggs and gravy and some other soft breakfast foods Holly made this morning. Lena finally was weened from titty milk and now it's just Harry. They all sit down to eat breakfast once Harry is done.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis puts Selena in a pair of black pants and a pink long sleeve shirt that has a yellow Reaper and SAMCRO PRINCESS on the front and some pink socks and flats. She dresses Harry in a warm blue sleeper with blue Sons of Anarchy hat.

Hollis puts her babies into the stroller, gets the dogs ready, and she takes a walk with her kids. And Venus pretties herself up and she goes out to walk around Charming to get used to her new home.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis is downstairs at Scoops looking through toe SAMCRO financials. She does work for the police now as the desk secretary but they remember her being good at math. Bobby taught her about it. Jax missed her head as he comes in, he greets the babies before he goes up to church where Chibs and Tig are.

Holly used a calculator to add up the problems while she's breastfeeding Harry. Tig smiles at his kids and girlfriend as he comes down. He kisses Holly before he and Chibs leave with Jax. Holly puts a burped Harry down and she starts back to work on the club's financials.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Bobby goes into Scoops after getting a lift from Eglee, a deputy here in Charming. He sees Hollis working on the 9-Err's financials now that she's done with SAMCRO's while Fawn babysits the kids at her and Alessandro Montez's house.  He sits down and he watches her with his lone eye.

"Financials?"

"8-Err's financials, I did SAMCRO's already," Holly says.

Bobby nods. He sits there with Holly and they listen to music together. They are in the church now because Jax said she could use it. They fixed up the ice cream shop since the grenades went off a while back.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Once all the financials are done and secured, Hollis goes home to start packing for the move since Fawn still has the kids. Alessandro is still out on club business. Since the kids are with their big sister Fawn, Hollis focuses on packing up her stuff. Hap wants her to move stuff to the new cabin as soon as she's packed up.

Holly actually finishes packing and she brings it to the furnished cabin with Roxie. She goes to the nurseries and she unpacks Selena and Harry's stuff first. Roxie is running around, getting the lay of the land of her new home. Holly will have Fawn bring the babies by in a few days once everything is unpacked and settled and she's had the time to fill the kitchen with food since Hap got the cooking appliances. All of the appliances and utensils that she'll need to cook with.

Holly goes outside onto a rocking chair that Gemma have her when she had Selena and she sits in it. She looks at the land she now lives on and owns with her husband and kids and dog and she smiles. She can imagine now how it'll sound with the nightly insects chirping away at night... and the birds chirping during the spring.

Holly texts Hap.

"I love this house, baby, and I love you."

Happy texts back immediately.

"I love you, too," is what Happy's response reads. 

Hollis smiles and she puts her phone onto the rail of her porch and she watches Roxie run around the giant front and side yard.