Chapter Forty-One

Holly feeds Selena when she gets hungry after popping a tit out. She goes downstairs, knowing it's nighttime. Selena makes fists and releases them as she sucks the milk out of her mama's tit.

Holly pours herself some orange juice with one hand and tired eyes. She puts the jug up once the lid is on it and she sips on it. Hollis leans against the counter and drinks her juice while Selena fills her own stomach all while a baby grows in Holly's stomach.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

The next day, Hollis brings the baby to the clubhouse. She greets Frankie and Phil before going inside when Jax nods for her to. Hollis goes to the garage instead of to the clubhouse. The workers - Wade and Dog - smile at the kid and at the mother as they work on some cars. Holly smiles before she goes into the office.

Hollis does a few things before she goes into the clubhouse. Jax takes Selena when Holly gives her a nod. Jax, Tig, and Chibs head out to Diosa Notre where they moved it up north. Hollis hangs around with Rat until she gets ready to to him, especially when Clay gets here. She packs Selena up and she brings her home.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis goes outside the next day with her baby on her first enemy the guys pull up with Gemma's car.

"Hey, girls," Nero greets Hollis and Selena.

"Hey, Nero," Hollis greets.

Nero walks to his truck and Hollis watches as he leaves.

"Hey, Holly, can you watch the boys for a couple days while Tara and I go up to the cabin?" Jax asks.

"Of course!" Holly replies. "Just drop them off at the house. I'm headed there now."

"I'll drop them off," Tara promises.

Hollis nods and she heads toward her car to go home.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Hol!" Abel cheers as he runs to her and she picks him up as Tara brings the boys by.

"Abe!" Hollis cheers. "Hey, Tara. You can put Thomas in the walker. It's just an extra one of Selena's."

"Okay." Tara puts Thomas down. "I'm gonna go meet Jax at the clubhouse. Thank you for watching them."

"It'll give me more practice since I'm expecting," Hollis replies, "with my second."

"Really?" Tara gasps.

"Only Happy knows." Holly sighs. "I wanna do a DNA test at nine weeks and know for sure which one the dad is and then I'll tell everyone else."

"My lips are sealed," Tara promises. "Thank you again."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis brings the kids to the clubhouse and Phil chases a shrieking, laughing Abel across the lot. Chibs takes Thomas while Happy takes Selena. Tig is riding up to the cabin with Tara. He growls playfully at Thomas when he picks the carrier up. He hands it to Hollis and she carries them both to the play area where Phil and Tig are with Abel. Phil holds Thomas while Tig pushes Abel on the swing and Hollis feeds Selena a bottle.

"Looks like Tara's ready," Tig says. He kisses Holly on her head and Selena before Holly takes over pushing Abel on the swing.

Eventually, Hollis brings the boys back to her house. Abel goes to play while Hollis puts the two little ones in the playpen. She makes some dinner for her and Abel since Tara has pumped titty milk for Thomas and Hollis would prefer Selena getting it straight from the tit. That's also how Selena prefers it.

Abel plays with the dogs and soon, Happy comes in. He grabs Abel's frog and plays with the boy. Abel laughs and swats at the frog and at Happy's hand. Chibs is riding with Jax. They get shot at and wreck. Tig sits with Tara to keep her guarded. Holly continued watching over the kids: Abel, Thomas, and Selena. Happy helps, too.