Chapter Fifty-Seven

Holly sits in the rocking chair in Selena's room and rocks with her daughter will breastfeeding her. Jax went home to see his sons. He's still pissed off at Tara but his sons are more important. Jax will be staying with Holly for a few days to be away from Tara. Happy and Tig say that he and Holly can fuck all they want while he's here. Jax isn't passing that up.

"TM is opening today," Jax says from the doorway.

"And you're here?"

"You said I could stay here for a while," Jax says. "Is that offer still open?"

"Of course it is," Holly says. "I have the guys on lookout in Lodi just in case Tara evades Orrin and Alessandro."

"Thanks," Jax says.

Jax leans against the door and he watches as she starts to burp her baby after raising her green tank top. Jax went up to look at the school where the shooting took place at in Stockton and came to the Lowman-Trager household.

"I'm naming my son Harry Piermont after Ope and Piney," Holly says as she walks downstairs with Selena, Jax follows.

"What about last names?"

"His full name will be Harry Piermont Trager Lowman," Hollis says.

Jax smiles and he nods. "Ope would be happy having this kid named after... godfather?"

"Chibs," Hollis replies. "I named Gemma grandma because my mom isn't alive, neither are Happy or Tig's."

Jax nods his head as Holly puts Selena on the floor. Jax sits on the sofa and Holly disappears into the kitchen. The biker president looks at Selena as she starts to kick her legs in excitement. Jax can't help but smile because Thomas does the exact same thing when he's excited or just plain happy. 

Jax buries his face in his hands as he thinks about Tara and the fact she plans to divorce him and take his sons away.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly is now riding on Jax with Selena napping. Jax is moaning more than Hollis is because damn, she feels amazing. Tara always did, too, but Holly's tighter. Tara doesn't do those kinkle pussy exercises that Hollis does. Jax stares up at her. They've done dealt with the Gemma / Clay thing and the Irish thing in meetings. Gaalen is in town again.

Jax gets a dark as Hollis makes him cum hard. He yells out and he stills as his warm semen fills Holly. He pants as he answers the call.

"Okay," he says and hangs up. "The guys are swinging by and we're riding to meet Gaalan."

Jax runs his hands over Holly's breasts before she goes to take a shower and goes to tend to bed baby when she sees her awake but happy on the baby monitor.

"What's up?" Hap teases his president.

"I see why you two and Chibs brag about Holly's pussy," Jax comments.

"You're damn straight."

"What if Tara finds out?" Bobby asks.

"I won't be the one who gets her if she tries to hit Hollis," Tig says. "Hollis will beat her ass."

"Without breaking a fucking nail," Happy rasps before Jax  starts his Harley and they all leave.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis goes walking with Selena and Missy around Charming when the guys have been gone for a little while. Holly is glad that Missy doesn't run off while latched onto the stroller like Jinx and Axel were. She doesn't interact with other kids, she basically guards Selena and Holly both.

Holly goes to the garage, TM, and she goes in to check on everything.

"Business isn't the same after the explosion," Wade says.