Chapter Twenty-Two

Happy wakes up before his wife and sees her passed out cold. He smirks and he grabs her car keys. He drives that beautiful car to Opie's and he picks the baby up before going to Tig's to get Axel. He goes home and he finds his wife cooking in cheeky panties and his SAMCRO t-shirt.

"My baby!"

Selena squeals when she hears her mom!s voice and Happy smiles at the sound. He puts Selena into her playpen before he gets food and water ready for Axel even though he ate at Tig's.

"Who watched her when i was away?"

"Me or Chibs," Hollis replies. "I work at the garage now, in the office. I bring her with me to TM. Chibs always whisked her away. He misses Kerrianne."

"I bet he does." Happy picks Selena back up and she coos happily as he turns the tv on and watches some tv.

Hollis serves breakfast and she goes to get ready. Happy carries Selena with him to the bedroom. He lays her on the bed before pulling his kutte on and a black jacket that covers his patches. This new sheriff is an asshole who says SAMCRO has to cover their patches while they're riding in town and it's utter bullshit to Hap.

Hollis brings Selena to the car and she drives to TM, passing through town and doesn't see Sheriff Roosevelt, the newest sheriff since Wayne retired back when the guys went in. He's not a bad cop, he just hates the Sons of Anarchy and other gangs and such.

She puts the baby sling on before putting Selena into it. She has her hair down to cover her gang tattoo on the back of her neck since she's a member of one. Clay and Jax are gone and meeting with men named Romeo and Luis through Alvarez, Romeo and Luis are fro, the Galindo Cartel. Holly is still wearing the rosary bracelet Alvarez got her as a wedding gift.

"Hey, beautiful," Naomi greets.

Jasmin smiles at the mother and child. She hasn't went after Happy again after she got punched hard in the face. Jas learned her lesson. Hollis can hit hard as hell. She assumes it's because of the gang she's in. Hollis wears purple daily. Today it's gothic purple jeans that go with her black shirt and flats. She looks spectacular as an old lady and wife and mother and looked sexy as a single and childless crow eater.

Once on the lot and Selena is secure, Hollis puts her hair into a high and secure yet sloppy bun, showing off her gang tattoo. Roosevelt can't say a word. She knows the Sons are in church so she goes on to the TM office. She gets on the computer and takes calls to make auto repair appointments.

Holly pops a boob out when Selena gets fussy and feeds her right there. She leaves the office and she talks to Dog, one of the garage workers. He's not bothered by her breast feeding because it's natural and he's seen Hollis's tits before, everyone here has. She got drunk and high with Tig once and she ran around the lot naked one lockdown during broad daylight. Everyone saw her stark naked.

She removes her nipple when Selena is done and she covers up before burping the little girl. Hollis goes to give a woman's keys to her once Selena has burned and the woman leaves, kinda bummed that the baby sling hides most of Selena. One can only see the baby's dark hair she was born with.

Hollis goes inside the clubhouse. "Hey, Phil. Can I have some coconut water? And the teething ring from the freezer?"

Filthy Phil nods and he grabs what she asked for. "There you go, Mrs. Lowman."

"Hon, it's Hollis or Holly, Mrs. makes me sound old and I'm not even thirty-eight yet," Hollis says; she's thirty-seven.

"Right," Phil replies. "Sorry, Hollis."

Holly winks at him before she the and she goes to Happy's dorm. She sits on the bed. "What happened in that church, Hap? You've been tense since it let out."