Chapter Fifty-One

Happy wakes up before his wife and he goes down the hall. He finds Selena awake and messing with a teddy bear Tig got her. Selena sees him and her dark eyes brighten. He picks his daughter up and carries her downstairs. He puts her in the high chair before giving her a warmed bottle of breast milk and he scrambles some eggs. Hap spreads them on the tray and Selena tries eating.

Hollis comes downstairs wearing only a SAMCRO t-shirt while smoking a cigarette. One of Hap's cigarettes. Hollis grabs the pancake patter as Tig walks in. He was going to go to TM but he had to see these three first. He kisses Hap's bald head, Holly's lips, and the top of Selena's head.

"Morning, family." Tig says.

"Morning."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis lets Ally Lowen into her house later when the guys are gone. The lawyer wants Holly to sign off on the guardianship papers. Hollis texted Gemma and told her but she is signing them.

Ally shows Hollis where all she needs to sign and she signs. Once she's done signing, Holly gets a text message from Tig about a lockdown because of Wayne being attacked. Gemma found him in the garage hanging from the engine lift.

"I gotta head to TM with Lena," Hollis says. "Thank you, Ms. Lowen."

"Of course, Mrs. Lowman," Ally says. She stands up and gathers her stuff. "I'll see you around."

Hollis goes to get some things packed for herself and for Selena before leaving the house with the dogs and Phoenix. She drives them all to TM. Happy walks over to the car and he takes the carrier and the diaper bag from the backseat as Holly gets out of the front.

"How was your morning?" Hap asks.

"Signed off on being legal guardian to Abel and Thomas if anything happens to Jax and Tara," Holly replies as they walk into the clubhouse. "Hey, Wayne. You okay?" She walks over to Wayne Unser and she touches his shoulder.

"I'll be fine, darlin'," Wayne claims. "Thanks."

Holly nods her head. "Of course," she replies and she watches as Happy throws Selena up and catches her, making her laugh.

"He's a good father," Wayne says.

"Hap, put the baby down and let's go," Jax says.

Happy passes Selena back to Holly before he pecks his wife on the cheek and leaves. Wayne wiggles his finger in front of her face and the baby smiles.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly looks at the selfies of her and Phil, of Phil and Selena... pictures she's taken of Phil when he wasn't looking. He was family. The same with Chin-Lee. She's sad because they're dead. The IRA killed them.

"You okay, babe?" Shelly asks as she joins Holly's side.

"No, but I will be," Holly replies.

"Let me take her," Shelly says as she glances down at a cooing Selena. "You go and take a hot shower, relax your nerves and wash away the stress. I'll take care of Selena. Me and the girls."

"We've got her, Holls," Naomi says reassuringly.

Holly nods and she goes down to her and Happy's dorm. She turns the hot water on before taking her clothes off. She stands sideways in front of the mirror on the inside dorm door and touches her her stomach. The mother smiles before she wanders into the bathroom and turns on some cold water on, only a little bit, and she gets under the water to take a stress-relieving hot shower.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis laughs with the crow eaters as she feeds her child straight from the tit. They're taking her mind off Phil and Chin-Lee by telling sex jokes and joking about past members that've died and making fun of Kozik's little dick that had a slant to it.

Jax smiles at the sound of her laugh as he enters and goes to the chapel. Chibs and Tig follow later. Holly goes back to a dorm with Selena once she's burped and she closes the door behind her.