Chapter Thirty-Four

Tig goes to TM after seeing Clay and he goes to the office where Hollis is. She watches as he gets in the floor between her legs and he lays on her, his head on her stomach. Holly runs her fingers through his hair. She knows he blames himself for Clay.

"You know that Clay getting shot isn't your fault, right, Alex?" Hollis asks as she looks down at him.

"I shouldn't have left him alone," Tig says as he relaxes against her. "He knew something was off."

Hollis sighs and she runs her fingers through Tig's hair, saying nothing more. "You go back to the hospital, be there when he wakes up. Then tonight, I'll distract your head."

"Okay." Tig pecks her lips before standing up. He touches Selena's head before leaving.

Hollis sits back in the office chair and releases a breath.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly goes into the clubhouse. She puts Selena in the new walker that Chibs got her and the girl moves around everywhere, even more excited now that she can use her walker and go everywhere. Holly drinks some coconut water and watches as Selena goes all over the place in the mode of transportation she got from Chibs.

The sun has set and Selena isn't tired yet. So Holly is going to let her run around and wear herself out. Jax steps in and he nearly gets ran over.

"Hey, little miss, watch where you're going," Jax teases the baby and Selena only laughs. "Uh-huh, laugh it up."

He goes toward the chapel and the next person Selena tries to run over is Opie. Ope lets out a laugh. Ellie used to do that all the time. Kenny liked running Donna and Piney over in his walker. Tig gasps when Selena rams into his legs.

"You little meanie!" Tig exclaims and he kneels down to tickle Selena and she laughs before her walker moves away fast.

"I think she's finally getting tired," Holly comments.

Holly picks up Selena and brings her to a dorm. She wants to stay at the clubhouse tonight. She lays her baby into the crib and covers her up with a Princess blanket that Nyla got her the other day. Selena sits up and coos a little before she lays on the teddy bear Tig insider she have and she slowly doses off.

Happy goes to check on her when he gets to the clubhouse for church. Hollis is passed out across the bed and Selena is sleeping away, too. Happy moves Holly to where she is more comfortable and he covers her up. He kisses her forehead and he smiles in pure love. No one else sees him like this, no one besides the club and Gemma.

Hap caresses her face before he leaves the room to let her sleep. He has a feeling that everything is going to change after this church meeting. He's just not sure how and he doesn't like that disadvantage... but he trusts Jax.