Chapter Twenty-Nine

Tig is snoring away upstairs with Selena sleeping beside him while Hollis does the laundry. She hears Tig's phone ringing and she grabs it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Holly, is Tiggy there?" Clay asks.

"Passed out cold," Hollis replies.

"Can you wake him?"

Hollis goes upstairs and sees Tig and Selena awake. Selena is playing with Tig's curly hair with a smile. He gets up and gets dressed. He tickles Selena a little bit and when he gets too much super adorable baby laughs, he leaves for the compound.

Hollis has talked to Laroy while he's been MIA but he wants her take the IX tattoo off her for her own safety. Clay wants to vote Hollis in as a member since he killed Piney.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"What's this about, Clay?" Tig asks.

"I want to vote in a new prospect since Chance is gone," Clay says. "But... it's a woman."

Everyone looks up at that.

"A woman?" Chibs asks.

"Hollis," Clay says. "She said Laroy doesn't want her in the Niners for her own safety. So... Let's vote it. Piney and Happy's proxy is yea and I, yea." He's lying about Piney because Piney is dead.

"Yea," Tig says without hesitation. Hollis would be badass in leather and she's got her license to ride a motorcycle and she even has one at her sister Jocelyn's house in Lodi.

"Aye," Chibs replies with a nod. He's for having Hollis on the ranks. Any other woman, he'd turn it down but Hollis... she's proven herself over and over again.

"Yes," Opie replies after a second. "She already fits in here."

"I'm for it," Juice says. "Yea."

"Yea," Bobby says and Jax votes Yea.

"Here, Tiggy..." Clay hands him the prospect kutte. "You bring this to her." It also has a Woman of Mayhem patch on it because of what she's done for the Niners.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Because of another negative pregnancy test and after Selena is with Chana and Luisa, Hollis goes to the tattoo parlor to have her Niners tattoo on her ribs ( on her side ) covered up. She lays on her side while Tig watches her get tattooed.

The artist wipes it off and she pays him

The artist wipes it off and she pays him. Outside, Tig gives her a ride back on his Harley since she walked here because her car broke down. It's a fancy car but it wasn't brand new and fully working when Opie and Lyla got it for her.

Inside the Lowman house, Tig gives her the prospect kutte. "We voted you as our new prospect. Happy said to go to him and him cover tour IX tattoo with a reaper."

"Okay!" Hollis exclaims. "Clay mentioned this but I didn't think he'd actually do it."

"Welcome to the ranks."