Chapter Forty-Nine

Tig has Thomas and Selena when Chibs leaves his dorm the next day, looking disoriented.

"Did she do her little pussy squeezing trick?" Tig asks.

"Yes," Chibs replies. He shutters a little and Hap, who is sitting with Abel, chuckles. "Damn."

"Tell me about it," Tig says. "I couldn't move for a few hours anger our first time."

"Same here," Happy rasps.

Hollis comes out with a pep in her step.

"There's the one with the tits, babies," Tig says. "They're hungry,"

Hollis pops out her breasts and Tig helps get each baby in her arms and latched to a nipple each.

"Can I do that, too?" Tig jokes.

Hollis winks and she walks away with the babies. She walks outside and Juice watches her from across the lot at the garage. He knows what she and Chibs did last night and he's kind of jealous. Holly hasn't went down on him since before she became Happy's old lady alone. Now she's not Happy and Tig's and she's slept with Chibs and had a happy ending massage at Diosa's old spot.

Happy walks out and he wraps an arm around her chest from behind. Gemma comes by to bring the kids home so that Tara can see them. Gemma grabs Abel first while Hollis burps Thomas and passes him to Gemma. She burps her own daughter as Gemma leaves with Thomas and Abel so that Tara can see them.

Holly smiles at Juice and she heads back inside. Hap sees Juice all beaten up and frowns before following his wife and kid inside.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Chibs takes Selena from Hollis and he peers down at her. "An nighean as fheàrr leam," he says in Scot Gaelic, calling Selena his favorite girl. "Thanks for tha' release, lass," he says to Holly.

"You're welcome, Chibby," Holly replies. "You're a good lay for an old man."

Chibs narrows his eyes at her. "Did you just call me old?" He asks and Hollis smiles.

"I did."

"You're lucky I have the wee one," Chibs warns.

Hollis grins. "I know," she says as she kisses Selena's forehead. "I'm gonna shower in mine and Hap's dorm."

"I got the wee lass," Chibs reassures her and her walks away with the baby.

"He stole the baby?" Tig asks as Holly walks in.

"Shower. Now."

Tig nods and he hops up. "Yes, ma'am."

Tig was waiting for her in Holly and Hap's dorm. He's the one who told Chibs to take the baby so he could have some private time with Holly. Happy can have her all to himself tonight at home.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly goes home and puts Selena down for a nap before she gets Tig's sex toy box down. She grabs an anal vibrator and a dildo. She makes Tig wash them after every single time they're used... on himself, on Hollis, Happy. She stuffs the anal vibrator in her asshole and she turns it on once she's completely naked.

Hollis gasps and she spits in her hand and wetens the dildo before stuffing it into her wet, tight pussy. Holly moans a little as the vibrator works it's magic in her ass and she slowly pumps herself with the dildo. Holly knows the guys have some things with the Irish.

So Hollis is pleasing herself.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis watches the news about an unknown kid having gone into a school shooting. The unknown kid was taken out himself. The kid's name hasn't been released. Holly looks on the floor and sees Missy, Jinx, and Axel laying around Selena. Phoenix is laying on Holly's lap.

Hollis pets the soft fur on Phoenix. The cat purrs loudly as Hollis watches the news and pets her.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

The rest of Holly's day is spent with her pets and her daughter.