Chapter Seventy-Three

Nine months later.

A nine month pregnant Hollis Lowman stands in her porch as her VP husband is at a meeting with Chibs to see the Mayans down in Santa Padre, California. Hollis nearly shot EZ Reyes and Angel Reyes about a month back when Roxie was done taking them down for breaking in. Happy had killed their mother before he came into SAMCRO, the mother charter, all those years ago. Angel and EZ left, not wanting the pregnant woman to shoot the in the face.

Hollis smiles at Venus as she shows up. Holly goes to greet her but her water breaks. Venus picks her ex up and carries her to the car. She calls the guys while driving to St. Thomas and Hap has to go outside to throw a fit of rage that he's missing his son's birth.

Hollis is brought to labor and delivery, Venus sticking by her side. Venus and Tig are the godparents to this baby.

"Okay... this baby's coming faster that Harry did, Mrs. Lowman," the OB says. "It's time to push." He yells for the nurses to prep the room and he has Hollis pushing.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Happy walks in a few hours later and he sees his son wearing blue laying between Holly's legs

"Hey, VP," Holly greets.

"Hey, Biker Queen," Happy greets. "Hey, V, Tig's downstairs."

Venus pecks Hollis on the head and leaves the room.

"What's his name?"

"Jackson Philip Lowman," Hollis replies. "After Jax and Filthy Phil."

Happy nods happily and he picks his newborn son up. "Fawn had her baby, too. A girl named Felicia Montez."

"Beauty fool name," Hollis says.

Happy looks down at Jackson with a smile on his face and he rocks him. Hollis gazes up at her husband with nothing but pure love for him.