Chapter Fifty-Three

Phoenix, Jinx, and Axel died in that explosion. Missy got out unscathed because one of the Rogue River members grabbed her as he was running out. Holly lost her cat and two male dogs. But she's more grateful that Selena is alive.

Holly's at home with a very upset Selena the day after. She didn't go back to sleep that night. She had a nightmare when she tried and couldn't sleep. She's tired and scared. Selena will eat when she's hungry and such, but no sleep and she's very cranky.

"Hey, baby," Gemma says as she enters with her key, "need help?"

"Yeah," Holly squeaks. "She had nightmares and didn't go back to sleep after the third. She's tired and scared. And Hap was with the guys, so was Tig."

"And you don't sound too hot," Gemma says. "I'll try and calm her down. Go take a shower, baby. Don't worry about Selena."

Holly drags herself upstairs and Gemma calls Hap.

"Yeah?"

"You get your ass or sends Tig's ass to this house now!" Gemma demands over Selena's cries. "Hollis has been up all night with her because of nightmares that Selena is having. Holly needs you."

"Okay."

Tig comes over since Hap's the Sargent and he takes Selena. "Hey, little baby. Dad's here."

Tig and Happy came to an agreement. Happy will be daddy to Selena and Tiggy will be dad. The same goes for the baby Holly's carrying.

Tig holds Selena close and he moves around until Lena calms down. "Go tell Hollis to sleep for several hours. Jax gave me the day to be with Selena and Holly."

"Okay." Gemma touches his arm. "If Colleen weren't such a bitch, you'd have been a great dad for those girls. You be one for this one and the one Holly will bore in a few months."

Tig nods, his blue eyes becoming watery. "Thanks, Gem."

Gemma nods and she goes upstairs. She helps Hollis out of the tub and to bed before she goes to the sheriffs department to see Nero, who was arrested last night. Tig looks down at Selena and sees that she's asleep.

"It's okay," Tig says as he sits down. "Dad's got you."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Hap, are Holly and Selena okay?" Jax asks as soon as he and Chibs enter Gemma's place and finds the guys at the table.

"Tig's there," Happy replies as everyone stands up. "He got Selena asleep and he's making Hollis sleep while he tends to the baby. Lena's been having nightmares... and she's a baby."

"I hope it gets better for her quick," Jax replies and Happy nods in appreciation of his president. "Where's Tara?"

"With the boys in your old room," Happy replies.

"Did we hear anything yet?" Jax asks as Chibs removes his leather fingerless gloves.

"Well, talked to Belfast," Tig says over the phone as he lets Selena sleep in the playpen. The guys have him on speaker. "They're whole. All the other charters, too."

Jax turns to Chibs. "See if they're ready?"

"Aye," Chibs says and Jax walks away. "How's the wee lass, Tig?"

They get their answers when Selena wakes up crying. Tig ends the call and quickly takes Selena outside and closes the door so she doesn't wake Holly up.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Tig puts Selena down again and he waits for a few hours. She stays asleep. He smiles and goes to the masher. He sees Hollis stark naked because she went to bed without getting dressed. Tiggy wants to help her relax more, too. He put some calming aroma lotion on Selena and it helped.