Chapter Twenty

Today's the day. Today is the day that the guys are coming home. Thomas and Selena are the same age, five months. and Abel has gotten big and so has Axel.

"Hey, sweetheart," Jax greets Hollis

"Hey, sweetheart," Jax greets Hollis. "Hap had something to do before he saw you."

Hollis's demeanor falls and she nods. "Okay," she says and she brings her baby inside and goes to a dorm.

"I told Happy it was a bad idea," Juice says. "But he didn't listen."

Gemma gets the text from Happy and she goes inside. "Hey, baby," she greets and she enters the dorm. "I'll watch her. Happy wants your home."

Hollis nots warily and she passes Selena to Gemma. "I'll get her later, Gem."

"Take your time, baby," Gemma says. "I've got Selena."

Hollis goes home and she sees a note on the door with Happy's chicken-scratch writing.

Hey baby. I'm home. Come inside.

Hollis bites her lip and she slowly opens the door. She sees arrows of purple tape on the floor and it leads her to her bedroom door, where she finds another note.

Outfit on bed. Get changed. Backyard. 20 minutes.

"Very subtle, babe," Hollis comments before entering her bedroom.

Holly puts on the black dress that's laying on the bed,

She puts on some black flappy heals from her closet to match and she goes to the backyard

She puts on some black flappy heals from her closet to match and she goes to the backyard. It's covered in red and black and some dark purple roses. The Niner smiles and she sees Happy standing in the middle of the yard while Axel is chasing after some flying rose petals.

Happy hugs Hollis and he spins her around, kissing her deeply. God, he's missed her. He pulls back and he reaches into his pocket and drops to one knee. Hollis stares at him with widely bewildered eyes.

"From that first day I laid eyes on you, I knew you were it for me... even if Tig tried hogging you even more when I met you," Happy says and Holly smirks at that. "And you're the first person I loved besides my brothers after my moms. Hollis, will you marry me?"

Hollis bites her lip to keep from crying and she nods. Happy slides the ring...

 onto her finger and he lifts her up and he kisses her deeply

... onto her finger and he lifts her up and he kisses her deeply. Hollis moans and he leads her into the house and to the bedroom.

"I'm on birth control," Hollis whimpers. "Just stuff it in now."

Happy thrusts his dick in without hesitation and Hollis yells out in pleasure.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Happy gives his fiancée a ride back to the clubhouse where his baby is. Hollis tells him to wait outside and she goes in where Gemma is.

"He proposed?" Gemma asks when she sees the ring. "I knew he was planning something but I didn't know what."

"He did," Holly replies as she takes her daughter.

Hollis carries Selena outside and Happy leaves his brothers. They say nothing as Happy takes the small baby in his arms as Jax holds Thomas.

"Hap, this is Selena Marsden Lowman, our little girl," Hollis says.

Happy looks at the baby with kind eyes. "Hey, Princess," he rasps. He touches her face softly and Hollis goes to give the others hugs, Jax and Clay included.

Deleted Scene: Happy's reunion with Axel.

Happy parks his Harley outside of Hollis's place - soon to be theirs - and he goes inside. Axel barks loudly and Happy doesn't move. He's gotten big. He lets the dog walk up and sniff him.

Axel lets out an excited yelp and he jumps on Happy, licking his face and he runs around crazily and wags his tail quickly. Happy smiles as he kneels down to love on the dog. He's missed Axel, too, and can't believe how big he's gotten.

"Hey boy."

Hollis and soon-to-be Happy's home: