Chapter Thirty

Polyamorous.

The state of having multiple sexually or romantically committed relationships at the same time, with the consent of all partners involved.

That's what Tig, Hollis, and Happy agreed to last night. They're all in a polyamorous relationship with each other. Holly never expected it but she's okay with it. Selena is being brought back home tomorrow. Selma said she'd drive to Charming because she'd like to see it anyway.

Hollis is at the clubhouse now. She sees Clay walking into the chapel. Holly doesn't bother with that and she goes to the bar. Tig goes inside and he pecks Holly's head before he hops onto the bar to try calling Jax to track him down.

Holly talks to Tig while he tries tracking down Jax. He walks outside after a while Holly serves beer to Bobby when he comes inside.

"Hey, sweet cheers," Bobby greets.

"Hi, Bobby," Hollis greets. "So, Laroy kicked me out of the gang when he started dealing with SL?"

"Yeah," Bobby replies. "Their loss, our gain."

Hollis goes down the hall and into a dorm. She sits down and takes her Glock apart and starts to clean it. Tig comes in and sits in the chair and tries calling Jax and Tara some more. But so far, nothing. He watches Hollis clean her gun as he calls Jax and Tara.

But fails again. He watches Hollis now with awe filled eyes. Happy is at Oswald's but at least their relationship is determined and they determined it before the killa left. Tig grabs his phone and tries them again but still nothing.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

The guys and Hollis go to the hospital when they hear Tara is there. Someone tried to abduct her and she got hurt. The patched guys go to talk to Jax.

"Hey, Holly, can you call Laroy?" Jax asks. "He knows how to get in touch with LOBO."

"Yeah," Hollis replies.

"Find me when you've talked to him." He squeezes her arm and walks away.

"I've missed you, little lady," Laroy says as soon as he answers the phone.

"Hey, Big L," Hollis says, "you're help is needed."

"What you need, baby?" Laroy asks.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

They go down and the Niners don't stop shooting until Hollis walks in.

"Holl!" Garrison runs forward and he hugs her, spinning her around and puts her down.

"Big L, get your ass out here, now!" Hollis yells out, not caring about the Niners and Mayans in here and he slowly comes out. "What the hell, L?"

"You tell me!" Laroy retorts.

"We just walked in and your crew started shooting until our new prospect came in," Clay says as he glances at garrison and Hollis and back to Laroy, a gun in his hand.

"We thought you were the damn cartel," Emanuel says.

"Do we look like the cartel?" Hollis asks coldly.

"Your Mexicans do!" Gill snaps.

Hollis sees a dead Mayan and she slowly looks at Laroy. Her glare unnerve him.

"Put 'em down!" He demands and his men slowly and reluctantly listen. "Lobo took out three of my men this morning."

"Who?" Hollis asks.

"Emick, Daris, and Carl."

"Emick?' Hollis gasps.

"Yeah," Laroy replies. "We're all a little skittish.

Alvarez steps forward and he shoots someone in a bandana.

"Shit!" Laroy yells as his guys aim their guns at the Mexican, including him.

"You just killed one of my best soldiers, ese," Alvarez says.

"Don't do it, Laroy," Clay says as Garrison pulls Hollis behind him.

"It's like that?" Laroy asks as he keeps his gun aimed as he cuts his eyes toward the SAMCRO president. "This wetback bitch over me?"

"Hey," Jax says as he steps in the middle of Alvarez and Laroy's fin, "you both lost a guy, you're even."

Hollis looks at Zeek's dead body sadly. She is still considered family and she considers them the same.

"No we ain't, get out!" Laroy yells.

"We need your contact info for Lobo Sonora."

"And I told my little lady I'd give it to her," Laroy replies. "You need to get out before this place starts crawling with purple, and I kill everything — brown and white."

"Holly, stick around and talk, come back to Charming when you're done," Clay says.

"Am I allowed?"

"Of course you are, little lady," Laroy replies. "But only you."

Hollis looks at the guys and they reluctantly leave her. She vegans a table cloth and covers Zeek. "Rest easy, Z," she says before standing up and she hugs Laroy.

He relaxes his tense stands and hands Tyler his gun before he pulls Holly close to him and hugs her tight. God, he's missed her. Lobo Sonora are the only reasons Laroy wanted Hollis put of the One-Niners. She's safer as a Son. Laroy kisses her head before pulling back.

"Whatever you need, baby, and you got it," Laroy says as they sit at a table. "Talk to me."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Was the one Alvarez shoot good?" Tig asks Holly when she gets back and gives Clay what he needed.

"Ezekiel Mongrel, aka Zeek," Hollis says. "He was five years in, but yeah, he was good."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly goes home to get some rest for when Selena comes home.