Chapter Sixty-Three

Hollis leaves Harry and Selena with Fawn and goes out to the Red Woody to watch some live filmed porn with the guys as Lyla directs. Hollis smirks at the girl on girl.

"And cut."

"Got me needing to change panties," Hollis says to Lyla, "and it's not post labor blood."

Lyla smiles as the guys cheer around her.

"Congratulations, boys," Lyla says. "That was the first take of a Red Woody production."

"And it was beautiful," Holly says. "Can I do a movie?"

Happy and Tig snap their heads toward her, excitement buzzing through them.

"You know, when my pussy's ready for the excitement," Holly says.

"Oh, hell yeah," Lyla replies. "Your body? Talk about views."

"She's right, darlin'," Chibs says. "Yer hot as hell."

Hollis smirks and she does a sitting curtsy, making everyone laugh, even the pornstars. Holly goes to talk to the pornstars about how they like working under Lyla producing their films.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly steps outside of the Red Woody and she goes to her car as Jax gets into a black car to talk to August Marks. Hollis drives back home to Charming and she goes inside to relieve Fawn. Fawn goes to see Alessandro and Holly drives with her kids to Lodi. She gets her gang tattoo from Telson.

And she gets a tattoo of Harry's name on her left rib cage, above her heart, underneath Selena's name

And she gets a tattoo of Harry's name on her left rib cage, above her heart, underneath Selena's name. June and Willa watch the kids in the back of the house since the guys are bagging up the marijuana they're going to be sending out onto the street tonight.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

While Wendy takes care of Abel and Thomas, Hollis is at her house taking care of her own kids since Hap and Tig are busy in club business. The 8-Ers are here helping Hollis clean up and talking gang business.

"What do you want us to do since Tyrone's taking paternity leave since Prudence had Kaden?" Jake asks.

"Darius, Kade, Javier, Xavier; I want you three in and around the park in Lodi where we found Tara and the boys," Hollis says and the four nod and Holly gives more instructions to the rest.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly spends more time with her gang before kicking them and inviting Althea in that night after Thea has seen Chibs for a nightcap involving red wine and baby cuddles while the guys do club stuff with Jax.