Chapter Eight

Because the club is going through some shit with Jax or something, Hollis and Axel are hanging out in her room. Axel is laying on her chest as she pets his head. He growls playfully and Hollis starts giggling as she sits up. She grabs the rope from the table and he growls as the two play tug-of-war.

"You're too cute, my little baby!" Hollis coos.

Axel yips and barks. Holly swoops him up and holds him to her cheer. Axel licks her face happily and Holly grins at her puppy as the door opens and Tig leans against the door.

"We can hear that dog from the front room," Tig says. "Bring him out so we can play, too."

"After you guys are done with your stuff," Hollis says.

"Ok," Tig replies to the good soul and he leaves her.

Axel, once on the floor, chases after Tig. Tig let's out a laugh and picks the puppy up as Axel starts nipping at his ankles.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Happy plays a little tug-of-war with Axel at the clubhouse. The puppy is adorable and playful at this age. Puppies are fun at this age when they're playful and he can be trained to be a protector when he's older.

"You'll make a good guard dog, won't you?" Happy says to the dog.

"He will, won't he?" Bobby asks as he watches the dog.

Happy looks up when he hears heels clicking. Hollis. She's wearing leather pants, a tight, really revealing t-shirt, and some black and red stilettos. Her brown hair is in a Dutch braid that a crow eater named Regina did for her.

"Finally in heels again," Happy rasps.

Hollis narrows her eyes at him and Happy smirks a little bit. "Yes. My legs no longer wobble unstably when I stand up."

Happy smirks once again and focuses back on Axel. Holly hums a little and she goes to serve drinks to the bikers who want beer or something more hardcore. She flirts a little bit because Happy hasn't made her his old lady yet. Happy let's her do her. He knows Tig would get all mad jealous if she flirted but she's a crow eater. Hap does wanna give her his crow eventually but not yet.

"Hey, darlin'," Jax greets Hollis when she comes inside. "Can I have a beer?"

"Of course," Holly replies and she passes him a drink. "You good?"

Jax nods. "I will be," he replies. "Just going through it right now."

Holly nods and she offers Jax a smile. He was the first person she blew here and now he has an old lady, Tara. Holly respects the old ladies and doesn't touch the men with one.

"I'd make an offer but you for an old lady now," Holly muses.

Jax chuckles. "Thanks for the offer, darlin'." He glances back at Hap and back at Hollis. "He doesn't get jealous like Tig, huh?" He asks and she shakes her head. "Good. I'm gonna go talk to Bobby and head out. Keep your nose clean, darlin'." He sends her a smirk as Happy leaves with clay and Jax heads out.

Hollis goes down and she plays with Axel.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis finally moves back home, feeling safe enough to go home. Happy told her via text that if she needs him to text or call. Axel goes running to explore the one story home and Holly puts some puppy food and water into some bowls.

Holly walks around in her black cheeky panties and a tank top to match it. She's comfortable in her own home again because she now has a new aspect of trust for the Sons of Anarchy because of them helping her cope with Jinx's death and openly accepting Axel.

"Time to clean."

Holly does the dishes she left and starts a load of laundry before she vacuums the floors. Hollis cleans her bathroom last. It needs disinfected because she's been at the clubhouse instead of home for a while. Holly's curtains are wide open as she walks around in barely anything.

Holly runs across the house when her phone rings. "Hello?"

"Hey, sweetheart," Gemma greets.

"Hey, Gem!" Holly greets. "Axel! Stop biting at the vacuum! It's not even on!"

Bark! Bark! Axel barks cheerfully before running off and tacking a teddy bear Tig bought him.

"Sorry 'bout that, Gem," Holly says. "I almost forgot that having a puppy is like having a toddler."

Gemma smiles. "I'm gonna tell Clay and Jax. I'm gonna have Tara stay. Can you come, too, since you know?"

"Of course, Gem, just let me put clothes on."

"You can bring little Axel if you wanna," Gemma says and hangs up.

Hollis pulls on some grey sweatpants on with her tank top and some Jordan's and a hoodie before she picks Axel up and she goes to her car. She drives to the Morrow house; she arrives at the same time as Jax and Tara. Tara used to be jealous of Hollis when she first found out Jax was the one to break Holly in when she first became a crow eater but stopped when she saw Holly stop flirting with Jax as soon as he and Tara became serious. Tara respects her.

"Gemma asked you here, too?" Tara asks.

"Yeah." Holly holds Tara back as Jax goes inside. "She wants to tell Clay and Jax about what AJ Weston did to her. Since I know, she wants me here."

"That's understandable," Tara says. "Let's go in before Jax becomes suspicious."

Hollis nods and the two head inside. Clay nods in greeting toward Hollis and she returns the gesture before sitting down. Tara pours coffee for everyone but Hollis. Gemma hands her a bottle of Gatorade.

"Sit down," Gemma says to Clay and Jax, "the both of ya."

They listen and sit down. Hollis stands and leans against a wall. She knows what this conversation will consist of. Gemma tells the boys about how she was raped and not in a car crash during Bobby's party a while back after getting Hollis to sit down. Jax goes around and he holds his mom's hand.

Tara goes to her car when they get ready to leave and Hollis goes home with Axel. They both lay down in Hollis's bed and she goes to bed.