Chapter Sixty-Eight

(I was planning on stopping at chapter 65 but I decided I wanted to finish out the series. Which I am almost done. I'm on season 7.)

Happy was about to take Holly on a ride to fuck her over his Harley, promising to go light, but Jax called. August Marks abducted Bobby and sent him his eye. So Hap sticks around the cabin with his wife. They'll have sex after they get back home when they're done with the people here.

Happy walks into the living room and he hands Holly some breakfast; pancakes and apples. After sending Rat to Charming and him coming right back with Holly's titty pump, Hap made her pump so now he's feeding the baby. He gives the baby to her once Harry's burped and he and Rat head back to Charming because of Bobby's being taken.

"You hanging out here?" Nero asks Hollis.

"Yea, I need a break from Charming," Holly replies. "Fawn is on her way with Selena so she can get out of Charming while August is acting like a dickhead. She'll be going to Lodi with the gang after dropping Selena off. If I need protection, I'll go to Mayan territory."

"Smart," Nero replies. "It's good you're here, mama."

"Yeah," Holly agrees. "Yeah."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Hey, Alessandro," Hollis greets as he arrives after Fawn and Selena.

Alessandro gives Holly a small hug. "Hey, Holly."

Holly goes to where her babies are in the second bedroom and she lays with them.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Hey, Holly called," Tyrone says as he and some of the 8-Ers from Lodi meet with the Sons. "Said you'd need some help finding Bobby Munson."

With Tyrone are Darius, Kade, Jake, Xavier, Justin, Luther, and Samuel.

"Thank God," Jax murmurs.

The 8-Ers are one of the biggest and most dangerous gangs around. They have people all over the United States and Tyrone even has ties in Belgium and in Jamaica and Germany. He's working on making more. The one person that August Marks doesn't want to upset is Tyrone because he is the leader of them all. The 8-Ers are the one gang he does not want to make war with. The same went with Damon Pope when Damon was alive.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"So this kid O'Leary, where'd you last see him?" A bounty hunter asks.

"Selma," Jax replies. "He helped us with a job."

"That makes sense," Coletti, the bounty hunter, says. "That's where his VA checks were going."

"He was a vet?" Jax asks.

Right now, the 8-ers are standing outside, taking watch and guarding the bikers inside. Jax isn't worried about August storming this place because everyone knows that August is scared of the 8-ers because Damon Pope was, too.

"Yeah," Coletti replies. "Iraqi freedom," he says and Chibs glances at Jax. "Had a few juvie prior before he enlisted. He's been MIA for a couple of weeks."

"How about family or old war buddies?" Chibs queries.

"Nothing on his friends," Coletti answers. "Mom's off the grid. Renee O'Leary. She popped up for a marriage license two years ago. Her husband, Carl Egan, did a five-year stretch at Corcoran for running guns across state likes."

"Arms dealer?" Jax asks.

"Not to sell," Coletti says. "To distribute for the cause. One of those militia whack jobs." He moves through some of the papers. "He's got a compound north of Lockeford. No street address; just rural roads and county markers. These guys, they like to think they're ghosts but they forget that there this little thing," he hands Jax a aerial picture, "called Google Earth. Watches you piss in the middle of the night."